Brown bear in my neighbors trash

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's what these people want to know. Guy got $310 fine. Thank God the bear didn't pick my property for a change.

I'm guessing you're neighbor's not the brightest bulb on the tree?

I'm sure EII will be along soon to explain that the bear didn't pick your property because either the government did its job quickly and efficiently, or because of some weird Jim in Anchorage conspiracy theory. I'm hoping for the conspiracy theory - those are a hoot.

I'm guessing you're neighbor's not the brightest bulb on the tree?

I'm sure EII will be along soon to explain that the bear didn't pick your property because either the government did its job quickly and efficiently, or because of some weird Jim in Anchorage conspiracy theory. I'm hoping for the conspiracy theory - those are a hoot.

I'm sure eii will explain the bear didn't pick on my property because the city made sure my boiler room is up to code. As far as gov efficiency go's, F&G stuck around for a hour [brown bears long gone] and the second they leave this black bear shows up. _IGP7974.jpg"]http://_IGP7974.jpg[/url]

I'm sure eii will explain the bear didn't pick on my property because the city made sure my boiler room is up to code. As far as gov efficiency go's, F&G stuck around for a hour [brown bears long gone] and the second they leave this black bear shows up.

Next up: the polar bear. Then a koala. Then a panda. Then Jay Rosen.

I was at work and my wife texted me that we had a bear in our backyard, tearing-down our bird feeder. She snapped a pic which I'll try to upload later. The bear was tagged so she didn't do anything else and it went off on its own. Seemed to be a younger bear.

Is that a younger bear? It might just be tough to tell from the perspective of the picture, but it is smaller than I expected. I'm not exactly familiar with black bears though.