Krazy for Kiko!!!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in my world, Bradham and Alonso will be destroying any thing that attempts the middle of the field and have great angles on the outsides .

i think there is a whole woodshed of fun coming from these two

I hope we find out the first time Tom Brady sends Edelman over the middle those two will put them on notice.

PTR

i think there is a whole woodshed of fun coming from these two

Great quote.

It has been some time since we have had 2 guys that are this fast, athletic AND are seemingly engineered to play the linebacker position. I realize these guys are barely out of the incubator stage, but Bradham and Alonzo also come across as guys who relish the idea of flying to the ball and/or making punishing hits when possible ... we need more of that attitude on this defense.

I was also intrigued with the idea of Dansby coming in here, not solely because of his experience but also because he has that kind of attitude/mindset. Any good defense you can remember on any level has it.

I hope I am not Pettine our new D coordinator on the back to soon, but he sure seems to be trying to instill this sort of philosophy with our Bills. Last season's finale not withstanding, I do know that he absolutely owned the Jauron/Gailey Bills during his time in NY.

Of course it's early...and we were saying similar things about Tank Carder last year. But I do think it's worth noting that even then, no one was thinking that Carder would be a Week 1 starter.

With Kiko, the man is already being placed to start at the Mike. He's the playcaller for the front 7, and considering that the coaching staff seems to be in no rush to push EJ or Woods into the lineup, he's looking like a promising candidate.

I only remember people thinking Carder could be a steal be a steal after he was drafted, but never heard anything about his performance in OTA's.

I have been saying this since the second he was drafted. This kid is going to be very good. I watch a lot of Oregon football and he was the beat player on that D last year, not Dion.

I feel he will be an impact player this year and will compete for, if not win, DROY...Just my 2 cents

Neck? What neck?

Both go from jaw to shoulder. They don't have necks.

Either way, Kiko is really turning out to sounds like a great pick up assuming he can do the same in pads. I don't recall Poz being given as much responsibility until his 2nd or 3rd year.

Poz was hurt so much, that I con't think that you can even count those years.....he only did 5 games one year, and there was another washout as well. As a brittle middle linbacker, we were better off with Poz elsewhere. I wonder how many games he has played at Jacksonville...any complete seasons?

I have been saying this since the second he was drafted. This kid is going to be very good. I watch a lot of Oregon football and he was the beat player on that D last year, not Dion.

I feel he will be an impact player this year and will compete for, if not win, DROY...Just my 2 cents

Urlacher-esque?

Poz was hurt so much, that I con't think that you can even count those years.....he only did 5 games one year, and there was another washout as well. As a brittle middle linbacker, we were better off with Poz elsewhere. I wonder how many games he has played at Jacksonville...any complete seasons?

2 seasons and started every game.

Urlacher-esque?

Not that it has anything to do with anything, but when the Bills formally hired Whaley as their GM, John Murphy had Whaley's former Pitt Panther teammate Ruben Brown on to share his thoughts on the move.

Ruben called Whaley "the original Urlacher" because he played both safety and linebacker ... sort of a hybrid/tweener type like Urlacher was when he came out of college.

Great quote.

It has been some time since we have had 2 guys that are this fast, athletic AND are seemingly engineered to play the linebacker position. I realize these guys are barely out of the incubator stage, but Bradham and Alonzo also come across as guys who relish the idea of flying to the ball and/or making punishing hits when possible ... we need more of that attitude on this defense.

I was also intrigued with the idea of Dansby coming in here, not solely because of his experience but also because he has that kind of attitude/mindset. Any good defense you can remember on any level has it.

I hope I am not Pettine our new D coordinator on the back to soon, but he sure seems to be trying to instill this sort of philosophy with our Bills. Last season's finale not withstanding, I do know that he absolutely owned the Jauron/Gailey Bills during his time in NY.

I too was onboard with bringing on Karlos money be damned for the same reasons you mentioned.

But it might be fun to watch these youngsters develop over the years. i feel we have the right coaches to create a new culture that could possibly turn into a solid foundation for years to come.

Geez, i must sound silly and i haven't even had my koolaid over rocks yet!

Like i did say previously that it will probably be a bumpy start but i just cant see players hanging their heads like last half of last season if it does.

And i can see a 180 degree turnaround in the quality of linebacker play inside and out being a bet i will take by the end of this season.And understand why we have two LB coaches.

Now if we can get the secondary dialed up too. Alright, thats enough . Now i am getting goofy.

I too was onboard with bringing on Karlos money be damned for the same reasons you mentioned.

But it might be fun to watch these youngsters develop over the years. i feel we have the right coaches to create a new culture that could possibly turn into a solid foundation for years to come.

Geez, i must sound silly and i haven't even had my koolaid over rocks yet!

Like i did say previously that it will probably be a bumpy start but i just cant see players hanging their heads like last half of last season if it does.

And i can see a 180 degree turnaround in the quality of linebacker play inside and out being a bet i will take by the end of this season.And understand why we have two LB coaches.

Now if we can get the secondary dialed up too. Alright, thats enough . Now i am getting goofy.

Put down the pitcher and step away from the glass…

I will never be able to get behind this pick because I live in constant fear that someone is going to make a parody of that song, "Let's have a Kiki" and every time he makes a play..someone will say, "Let's a have a Kiko!"

All hope is lost.

Put down the pitcher and step away from the glass…

Thanks Brother , heres my keys. I appreciate you looking out for me.

But guys , please don't start singing out loud or i am calling a taxi for all of you.

Thanks Brother , heres my keys. I appreciate you looking out for me.

But guys , please don't start singing out loud or i am calling a taxi for all of you.

:lol:

If Bill from NYC shows up it's all over.

We'll be singing that song that Marv wrote to some Grateful Dead melody.

:lol:

If Bill from NYC shows up it's all over.

We'll be singing that song that Marv wrote to some Grateful Dead melody.

Oh dear.

well it would be rude not to join in . Hum a few bars and I will strum along .

I most certainly will not sing.

okay count it off Bill.... :worthy: a one- a , a two- a and a here we go