HOME OPENER HAS SOLD OUT

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they fix the bathrooms yet ? I really prefer to not have to pee where I wash my hands, normally. Unless of course she's 18 & has a penchant for that type of stuff.

Ah, so your the dude pissing in the sink every time I use the restroom at the Ralph :flirt:

Did they fix the bathrooms yet ? I really prefer to not have to pee where I wash my hands, normally. Unless of course she's 18 & has a penchant for that type of stuff.

Just pee ON your hands...two birds, one stone

Ah, so your the dude pissing in the sink every time I use the restroom at the Ralph :flirt:

No 1 reason I got club seats followed quickly by reason # 2 of some drunk assclown of spilling a cup of beer on my wife's back. Security had to practically carry him out he was so drunk.

No 1 reason I got club seats followed quickly by reason # 2 of some drunk assclown of spilling a cup of beer on my wife's back. Security had to practically carry him out he was so drunk.

Yes, club seats are worth every penny to get out of the mob and actually enjoy the game with decent

perks, food, bathrooms,bars, and zero BS. At least that has been our experience.

Yes, club seats are worth every penny to get out of the mob and actually enjoy the game with decent

perks, food, bathrooms,bars, and zero BS. At least that has been our experience.

Indeedy. I wish I could afford them and have a local football team that is good. I'm never going to game in regular seats again.

Yeah my wife got club seats from her financial planner, now she doesn't want to sit in anythng but club.