Is Marcel Darius in camp ?

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he is . I wonder how he looks. Sounds like Marrone has these boys moving.

didnt hear much about the defensive lineman at all excepting carringtons touch tackle for a loss or qb sacked. but thats the nature of it for now.

I was delighted to see the blitzing had the QBs running !

Those parties like that, with usually one "star" and a bunch of mid-tier guys, are pretty common. At least one a week here in Atlanta. George Wilson was at one recently. Easley at another. Hear about them on the radio a lot.

The players get paid to be there, but man, I think it's just asking for trouble.

Pretty standard issue events but.... Like you said, you cringe a little. For them it's free money, and I doubt MD has a ton of money coming in from corporate dollars but.... All it takes is one idiot, and surely the room will be full of idiots.

He is. He stressed many times that he needs to be in better condition.

This should be his year. No more excuses.

Did he? I know I said that many many times early in the season and got mixed reactions - some agreeing while others very much argued it was just his brother. Thought he looked sloppy last year coming in before anything happened. Wasnt shocked - big southern boy going through his first full nfl offseason, a lot of times they learn the hard way what needs to be done. Without the combine, team visits etc its several extra months to maintain fitness on their own AND dollars in their pockets.

I just don't understandable people still don't know how to spell his name. It's been 2 years and his name has 6 letters.

Thank you. How are you such a Buffalo Bills fan that you've made over 2,000 posts on this website but you don't know how to spell a key player's name. It's really perplexing. I'm not trying to be a dick but I just don't get it. And as I sit here, I'm not certain whether or not his first name has one or two l's, but if I were starting a new post about him, I would do a simple google search beforehand. It takes five seconds. In fact, I would venture to guess that if you went to google and started typing "M-A-R-C-E-L" that by the time you got that far, #99's name would be the first one showing. It's so easy guys, it really is. It makes you appear so much smarter when you spell things right. Perhaps I'm in the minority, I don't know.

Those parties like that, with usually one "star" and a bunch of mid-tier guys, are pretty common. At least one a week here in Atlanta. George Wilson was at one recently. Easley at another. Hear about them on the radio a lot.

The players get paid to be there, but man, I think it's just asking for trouble.

Please tell me one of his buddies attending is Grey McElroy.

I agree I've posted things to this effect before. I remember when someone posted a topic about Torell Troup but spelled it "Torrel Troupe sp?"

poor brian moorman suffered this for years and years. And to think he was our only probowler for so long.

honestly it's just PURE LAZINESS. like when people write "sp?". It's not like we have dial up modems anymore. My chrome browser lets me perform a google search in the address box... it takes less than five seconds to find the correct spelling of any word or any name in the western world!

Thank you. How are you such a Buffalo Bills fan that you've made over 2,000 posts on this website but you don't know how to spell a key player's name. It's really perplexing. I'm not trying to be a dick but I just don't get it. And as I sit here, I'm not certain whether or not his first name has one or two l's, but if I were starting a new post about him, I would do a simple google search beforehand. It takes five seconds. In fact, I would venture to guess that if you went to google and started typing "M-A-R-C-E-L" that by the time you got that far, #99's name would be the first one showing. It's so easy guys, it really is. It makes you appear so much smarter when you spell things right. Perhaps I'm in the minority, I don't know.

Edited by MarkKelso'sHelmet