Is Marcel Darius in camp ?

just trying to enjoy your coffee and so can't be bothered performing a spell check. that's fine, there's nothing wrong with it. but it's exactly as i said, it's laziness. you can't be bothered to spell somebody's name right, whereas i can be bothered...

whi kant eye set doun end reed thes paige whithowt alweys beang woruid abowt mi spealin bein mached. Jus trien two injoi mi kauphy! !....Get over it guys.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty standard issue events but.... Like you said, you cringe a little. For them it's free money, and I doubt MD has a ton of money coming in from corporate dollars but.... All it takes is one idiot, and surely the room will be full of idiots.

I know OT, BUT I must say I had never heard of this place, so googled it. Pretty interesting place, me being a 50 year old white guy prolly has something to do with not being aware. 60 % women, floor seating $500, called out in songs...not like any strip joint I have ever been to LOL

http://articles.washingtonpost.com/2012-08-30/entertainment/35494002_1_professional-women-three-women-strip-clubs

Edited by plenzmd1

I just don't understandable people still don't know how to spell his name. It's been 2 years and his name has 6 letters.

Maybe if he made a play or 2 we would be more familiar with his name

Edited by MarkyMannn

He has been a top 10 interior pass rusher since entering the NFL. His run defense, well it takes more than one to be that bad. I still blame our LB's for poor run defense, but thats because I hope its them. Scheme probably also has something to do with it.

What? Marcell hasn't been elite, but he's been a very good DT since entering the league. He can- and needs to- improve, but he certainly makes plays.

OMG you dint spell a key players name right,,,,,who gives...you knew who he was talking about didnt you...get over it! Your not in 3rd grade anymore and your teacher isnt going to give you a lollipop for pointing out someone else's mistake

OMG you dint spell a key players name right,,,,,who gives...you knew who he was talking about didnt you...get over it! Your not in 3rd grade anymore and your teacher isnt going to give you a lollipop for pointing out someone else's mistake

At least know the difference between you're and your if you're chastising people. Oh the irony! :lol:

Most sacks from DT's/NT's since 2011.

Geno Atkins - 20

Henry Melton - 13

Ndamukong Sugh - 12

Marcell Dareus - 11

Dareus is the youngest.

Atkins - 25

Melton - 26

Sugh - 26

Dareus - 23

Excellent point that most would simply gloss over. Add to that fact that he didn't really have a year last year due to the death in his family. I think this year will be a tribute year. Looking for Dareus to be the force that has been missing from the inside for years.

Wow. First of all your post reeks of irony. Second of all, my point was that how can you profess to be such a Bills fan and not know how Dareus's name is spelled. It's right there on his uniform for all the world to see. For instance, I really like Led Zeppelin. Thus, I know how to spell their name. I wouldn't go on a Led Zeppelin fan site and then after 2,000 posts, start a thread that says "Lead Zeplin fall tour rumored!"

If someone claims to be a Bills fan but doesn't know the players names then why should that persons opinions about the team be taken seriously?

I will put my opinion on this up here. He initiated the communication with the intent of getting his message across. It is evident many people miss his message when it is wrapped in sloppy grammar and lazy facts. If he wants his message to be received by the most people, it is his responsibility to craft it to be effective, it is not the responsibility of the receiver to wade through his laziness.

Excellent point that most would simply gloss over. Add to that fact that he didn't really have a year last year due to the death in his family. I think this year will be a tribute year. Looking for Dareus to be the force that has been missing from the inside for years.

and that hes had a good chunk of snaps at 34 nt in year one - not a premium pass rushing position

I saw Wade thr

I will put my opinion on this up here. He initiated the communication with the intent of getting his message across. It is evident many people miss his message when it is wrapped in sloppy grammar and lazy facts. If he wants his message to be received by the most people, it is his responsibility to craft it to be effective, it is not the responsibility of the receiver to wade through his laziness.

I really enjoyed this...

I agree wholeheartedly.