OJ News

His son did it and he covered it up for him. So, he should be in jail. The memorabilia thing, well he didn't handle it too well and he was wearing a BIG target.

BTW I think our new bunch of Js should be called the Jgun or juice bar.

I bought a Salvino Staue of O.J. before the murder thing at a fundraising auction. I basically

stole it at around $35.00 or so. It is very realistic with O.J. striding over the 2003 sign.

After the murders, my wife knitted a little pinstripe prison suit, complete with ball and chain.

We dressesed him up in the prison garb on numerous occasions, but when he was aquitted

the suit had to come off. We dressed him back up in the suit when he was convicted for his

latest transgressions, and now the suit might have to come back off. I also display a little

Ford Bronco right next to him, just in case he gets the itch.

I bought a Salvino Staue of O.J. before the murder thing at a fundraising auction. I basically

stole it at around $35.00 or so. It is very realistic with O.J. striding over the 2003 sign.

After the murders, my wife knitted a little pinstripe prison suit, complete with ball and chain.

We dressesed him up in the prison garb on numerous occasions, but when he was aquitted

the suit had to come off. We dressed him back up in the suit when he was convicted for his

latest transgressions, and now the suit might have to come back off. I also display a little

Ford Bronco right next to him, just in case he gets the itch.

I would enjoy seeing a picture of that....