exclusive Season Ticket Holder Fan Forum call

Important to make adjustments on the fly, on the sideline. Cat and mouse with opponents; have to adjust and more importantly, have to make adjustments you know the players can execute.

What is this concept called adjustments? It seems to be foreign to this team...

Edited by JoeF

What is this concept called adjustments? It seems to be foreign to this team...

I know, right? How refreshing.

You certainly get the sense from Marrone that mental mistakes will absolutely not be tolerated.

Much thanks for the summaries!!

NP. My pleasure. Thanks and your welcome.

Sorry I missed some. Was on a phone call myself for probably half of the conference call.

Edited by mrags

Here's the link to the John Murphy interview of Doug Marrone for the season ticket holders:

http://www.buffalobills.com/media-center/audio/Doug-Marrone-Addresses-Season-Ticket-Holders/5b6e601e-a92d-4598-a833-e70ca2925076

I'll guess we'll find out what he had to say about the O-line.

By the way, the fan forum interview with Marrone is over an hour.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Wonder if anyone asked how he feels about punting from the opponents 40 yard line

CBF

With weather conditions being ok, I would say over 90% of teams defer when winning the toss.

This thing is awesome. Great job by Marrone so far.

I'm energized by his response on the OL.

Has anyone asked him if the crappy collars on the jerseys are gone for this year?

At around the 20 minute mark Marrone takes a jab at the Jets, intentionally or otherwise...pretty funny. He's responding to a question about ranking the four teams in the AFCE, and he says something to the effect of (I'm paraphrasing):

"I've felt we need to get more speed on the perimeter, on the outside to match up with where Miami is going, where NE* has been, and, well, I'm not really sure where the Jets are headed."

:lol:

At around the 20 minute mark Marrone takes a jab at the Jets, intentionally or otherwise...pretty funny. He's responding to a question about ranking the four teams in the AFCE, and he says something to the effect of (I'm paraphrasing):

"I've felt we need to get more speed on the perimeter, on the outside to match up with where Miami is going, where NE* has been, and, well, I'm not really sure where the Jets are headed."

:lol:

Now that is awesome.

Marrone said the message to the team is that they are playing for a "higher calling" than themselves...they have an opportunity to lift an entire region every Sunday.

Pretty good stuff coming from this guy...of course, he'll have to go a long way to match, "you dog one of us, you dog all of us." :lol:

A: who cuts the roster from 90 to 53?

Q: buddy, doug whaley, the coaches all talk, but its buddy's final say.

Whoaaaaaa! That is crazy! I can't say I think that's a good thing, coach should have the final say imho.

Q: if you win the coin toss will you receive or defer

A: I like to defer and have the ball to start 2nd half.

I'm not a fan of this, IMHO a losing team has more chance when they choose to receive. It's a morale thing.

If you win coin toss, do you prefer to receive or kick?

-discussed during week. If you feel you can dominate them defensively, can kick. Win games by how you adjust on sideline. Always know what kind of plays or looks to call before the situation always arises. Loves making adjustments. Likes the ball at the half.

Ah, like the sound of that a whole lot more.