Evans or Moulds

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy choice...EM80.

Is this even a real question? Come on, man, it's E. Moulds all day long. Not even close.

Moulds by a long shot.

Evans made a much quicker impact, but when Moulds finally "got it" in his third year they really weren't close.

/thread?

No wait, Cockenstein hasn't showed up to tell everyone they're wrong yet.

Lee Evans, Buffalo stats: 109 games, 377 receptions, 5,934 yards, 43 TDs.

Eric Moulds, Buffalo stats: 154 games, 675 receptions, 9,096 yards, 49 TDs.

One of the most important stats not listed...for the last few years of his career Eric Moulds was the last player playing in the NFL that caught a TD pass from JK.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Moulds was certainly more producitve... as bad some of the teams Moulds played on, he had far better QB play than Evans ever had.

They are two completely different types of receivers. Moulds was likely better, but I always thought EM could have been even better. I like the guy, but, honestly, after his huge year in 2002, I think it went to his head a little...he was a bit lazy after that. I can't even explain how much he used to piss me off with his half hearted efforts, and as I recall, he seemed bent on getting a pass interfernce call on nearly every play...flame away!

The better question would be E Moulds or #83. I'd of course go Reed but Moulds lives in Reeds neighborhood.

Evans please, maybe the most overrated Bill of alltime on this board. Decent receiver on a bunch of sh*t teams, nothing more nothing less.

Edited by Gordio

The one thing you can say in Evans' favor is that he was more consistent/better at finding the endzone than Moulds. This despite being a significantly smaller guy and having generally worse QB play during his Bills career.