Faith Hill's Replacement on SNF

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I, for one, can't stand her. I think she's just a product of the Nashville Machine and a no-talent hack.

But that's just me..

Product of machine? Certainly. No talent hack? Certainly not.

But I really don't do the country thing.

Edited by stony

I, for one, can't stand her. I think she's just a product of the Nashville Machine and a no-talent hack.

But that's just me..

At the risk of sounding like a fan of either, she gained her fame by winning American Idol. She is more talented than Faith Hill by a mile.

However, she's certainly no King Diamond...

But that's just me..

I certainly don't like her music...Just far from my thing...

But no-talent? That girl can flat out sing...I give credit where it's due...She's a very, very gifted vocalist... B-)

Either of them can sing sweet little diddlies to me as they eat crackers in my bed. In fact, they can both do it at the same time. I'll be driving someone else's car if Carrie is in one of her moods though.

At least she's blond!!

Skinny too!

A former American Idol.

Dated Tony Romo.

Married to Mike Fisher of the Nashville Predators.

Dallas opens on SNL September 8.

How much off the charts could this be!

Edited by CowgirlsFan

Yeah, you can tell in her charity softball pictures and videos that she played in high school. She seems like the Cameron Diaz character in There's Something about Mary - every guy's dream.

But that's just me..

She can sing bro and I HATE COUNTRY!

They should start using great band likes Metallica as Metal get you pumped for the game, hot chicks well they cause something else :flirt: