Draft's over. What next?!? Schedule of things to come...

Saw footage of rookie camps from around the league and started wondering when we start...

Per this Bills blog post, our Rookie Camp starts this Friday, 5/10. So there should be some clips and news this weekend. Hopefully no freak injuries.

And then we go right into OTAs: May 13-15, May 20-21, May 23, May 28-31

Then only a couple of weeks and we have Mandatory minicamp: June 11-13

Now you know, and knowing is half the battle.

The most interesting thing to come out of OBD post draft would be their ability to get it done on the Byrd new deal. The Bills need Byrds ball hawking skills and veteran leadership on that defense.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The good news is, they were able to land him by telling him, "Look, we have 1 set starter at WR. You'll have a good chance at earning a spot on the roster here."

The bad news is, they were able to land him by telling him, "Look, we have 1 set starter at WR. You'll have a good chance at earning a spot on the roster here." :P

ACtually, I could see rookie wide receivers on the roster opening day. that would include Rogers, and the two drafted. Risky, but what is there to keep over them. Stevie, Brad Smith and the Graham. Six is about right.....

Haven't looked this forward to a rookie minicamp in I don't know how long...we could be witnessing the majority of the Bills' starting skill players on offense (sans SJ13 and CJ) beginning their careers this weekend.

It will be good to get some reports about players running routes, throwing passes, catching balls, etc. Anything is better than rehashing the draft or past failures.

I just realized it was 40 years ago this summer that I was at football camp for high school. I remember it like it was yesterday. Talk about past failures. :bag:

Time flies don't it

It's been almost 30 since i last played in college.

But anyway cant wait to see Manual and Woods look like, even in shorts.

This off season has been very interesting indeed.

@darickrogers

What up Buffalo !? Can I make this my city too ?!

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be spectacular, one way or the other? Either a spectacular success story or a spectacular failure. There will be no in between. Enjoy the ride.

Why do I get the feeling this is going to be spectacular, one way or the other? Either a spectacular success story or a spectacular failure. There will be no in between. Enjoy the ride.

Because it probably will be. I do hope he gets his head on straight with the off field stuff but if it doesn't... well, let's just say he will be making headlines either way. Like you said, there will be no in between.

I know it's just Rookie Camp, but Im excited to see our new guys in action.

Looking very forward to seeing Manuel. I remember when Donahoe cleaned up after the Flutie/Johnson/VanPelt mess and brought in Bledsoe, it was a marked difference just seeing a guy with a prototypical build behind Center, let alone how he threw the ball.

I think the difference between what we've gotten used to in Fitz over the last 3 years versus how Manuel will look out there will be equally noticeable.