Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sirius NFL Radio guys liked the Duke pick. Pat Kirwan says explosive athlete, ridiculous speed for a safety; Gil Brandt likes him better than Shamarko Thomas (Mel Kiper's best available). Rangy athlete, can help big time on special teams. Can move around really well, lots of plays behind line of scrimmage.

Heard that. Also heard them take the time to reiterate how much they hated the Kiko pick yesterday :( :(

Barrett Jones also off the board. They called him Jeff Saturday :angry:

I do as well...And the way it's looking, barring a run on them, there should be some nice options available #143... B-)

Hell, I predicted Jordan Poyer cb - Oregon State to the Bills in the 4th,

I guess I'll go for him in the 5th...........lol

Great value if he's there.

Hell, I predicted Jordan Poyer cb - Oregon State to the Bills in the 4th,

I guess I'll go for him in the 5th...........lol

Great value if he's there.

I'm kinda shocked he's still around... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

Very surprised that Da'rick Rogers is still around. Those off-field and maturity issues must be worse than what the public is hearing.

He has been in trouble a ton of times. It isn't just a one-two time thing with Rogers. However, in round 5 he may be worth the gamble...

I say we stockpile Denard Robinson and let Maronne do whatever he wants with him. Just imagine the possibilities.

Very surprised that Da'rick Rogers is still around. Those off-field and maturity issues must be worse than what the public is hearing.

I'm on board with drafting a third WR. We'll probably start 3 and play at least 5 regularly, and WRs play special teams, so it's tough to have too many. Would've loved Shoelace Robinson, think he'll be a stud. And I'd be very happy with Rogers (whom the Bills scouts raved about a little bit) or Charles Johnson. If you haven't heard of Johnson, he's a D-II player from Grand Valley State who's 6'2", 215 lbs, and ran a 4.38 forty at his pro day. If nothing else, he can serve as a hell of a gunner on special teams.