Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably a cornerback Alot still available

Most of the CBs are gone, actually. Webb and Wreh-Wilson are a few potential picks, but I'd be concerned given that many teams passed on them for other CBs. I think we go guard or BPA rusher.

Barrett Jones should be there. Some like Shwenke. Damn the execs hate these QB's. I hope a run goes off to save us some good players. If Keenan Allen is still there it would be tempting. No TE's worth it here. Honey Badger is tempting. That's about it.

I'm at work and my buddy walks past my office and announces the Kiko pick. I didn't know who he is, but the customer in front of me said, "I've seen that guy play and he's a monster." I then looked at my USA Today draft guide, and they choose Calero as 7th best inside backer, round 4 or 5. My first thought was that they seem to pick guys ahead of where they are ranked. Last year they traded up to get TJ Graham. Critics bashed that pick, and then Graham went on to prove them wrong with an astonishing rookie season. Wait, no he didn't. Then I thought about the 2nd round pick of Torrell Troup, and how he has worked his way into a Pro Bowl level. Wait, that was nonsense.

I hope they're right about Kiko.

Nassib and Barkley still available in Round 3. So much for the experts.

Amazing is it not?

My feeling about this QB class was that Geno and Manuel had the most upside by a bit...And after that I liked Glennon and Bray due to their size and arms...I would not be surprised at all to see Barkley and Nassib fall behind Glennon at the very least because they have holes in their games as well, but their ceiling is much lower... B-)

How much $$$ has Barkley blown with the return for his Sr. season to USC instead of declaring last year? Wow!

Why wouldn't scouts, when they actually did the work and broke down the film and reported and the GMs did the same, come to the same conclusion they did now? It wasn't really that he sucked this year, it's his arm and mobility and other issues.