Final mock

Buffaloed in Pa

Here we go. Buffalo in a trade with the Vikes. They get our 8 .We get their 23 pick and their rd 2 ,52 nd pick.

Rd1 Matt Barkley QB USC

Rd2a Manti Teo ILB ND somehow falls in our lap. Alot say 2nd rounder.

Rd2b from vikes DeAndre Hopkins Wr Clemson

Rd3 Vance Mc Donald Te Rice

Rd4 Barrett Jones center ALA

Rd5 Brandon Mc Gee Cb Miami

Rd6 Earl Watford g James Madison

Wouldn't we get more than the Vikes 23rd and 52nd if they want to move all the way up to 8?

probably.

And I don't care who has Manti Teo rated at anything. He will have a horrible career. He is small and weak and not good. I don't care what people have said about him that "watched" him for "X" number of years. From what I've seen, he can't cover, can't shed blocks, can't tackle, and apparently can't decipher a mans voice from a woman's so he must be absolutely stupid.

Wouldn't we get more than the Vikes 23rd and 52nd if they want to move all the way up to 8?

We better!!! That's no where near good enough...Value chart or not...

Maybe 23, 52, and 83...Or 23, 52, and the Vikes 2nd Round Pick in 2014...Maybe even 23, 52, 102, and 120...

But it HAS to be more than 23, and 52...That's just not enough... B-)

Here we go. Buffalo in a trade with the Vikes. They get our 8 .We get their 23 pick and their rd 2 ,52 nd pick.

Rd1 Matt Barkley QB USC

Rd2a Manti Teo ILB ND somehow falls in our lap. Alot say 2nd rounder.

Rd2b from vikes DeAndre Hopkins Wr Clemson

Rd3 Vance Mc Donald Te Rice

Rd4 Barrett Jones center ALA

Rd5 Brandon Mc Gee Cb Miami

Rd6 Earl Watford g James Madison

With that trade I would take...

Rd 1 EJ Manuel

Rd 2 Justin Hunter

Rd 2 from Vikes Robert Woods

Rd 3 Vance McDonald

Rd 4 Best LB availabe

Rd 5 Best CB available

Rd 6 Best OT available (could always kick inside and play guard)

Rd 1 EJ Manuel

Rd 2 Justin Hunter

Rd 3 Vance McDonald

Rd 4 Best LB availabe

Rd 5 Best CB available

i like this draft more. You took the easy route with "best xx available" but Manuel, Woods, and Hinter make the whole draft. Would be great. I might trade one of those WRs for one of the top TEs though. Ertz maybe if there.

Huh?Mayock now has him #1 ILB

I have loads of respect for Mayock...But no one is perfect, and he's WAY to close to that Notre Dame program to be considered unbiased in grading Te'o...

I'm not a big Te'o guy...I do think he will be serviceable...And it's just my opinion...But I would not Draft him in the 1st or 2nd...I think his value is in the 3rd and later...Maybe he'll prove me wrong... B-)

Rd 1 EJ Manuel

Rd 2 Justin Hunter

Rd 3 Vance McDonald

Rd 4 Best LB availabe

Rd 5 Best CB available

That's more like it... :thumbsup:

Maybe 23, 52, and 83...Or 23, 52, and the Vikes 2nd Round Pick in 2014...Maybe even 23, 52, 102, and 120...

Not that he has inside info, but a friend who is a Viking Fan told me that the Vikes are rumored to be offering the #23 and #25 to get to #11 and take a receiver. I think that the OP should give it one more try.

That`s wishfull thinking ,do it if you can. :w00t:

Not that he has inside info, but a friend who is a Viking Fan told me that the Vikes are rumored to be offering the #23 and #25 to get to #11 and take a receiver. I think that the OP should give it one more try.

I think of that offer we're really on the table it would've been taken by now.

Championship mock in the sig B-)

i don't see Johnson falling to us and Simon is going to be gone before the end of the 3rd. but come the 28th, I wouldn't be unhappy with that draft, in part because i get to see Rush on the 28th.

No offers will be 'on the table' until the draft begins to unfold. Teams will talk, but unless you're moving very high it won't happen till draft day.

that's why i'll watch the whole thing and be completely useless at work the next day. actually, i'll be useless at work for half the week, thanks nfl! :thumbsup: