Less than 2 weeks till the draft, your pick at #8

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or we move Glenn to the right and Lane to the left or vice versa. We can get a guard latter bc we need a RT as much as OG

We need a RT as much as we need a LG? Right now we have pears and Hairston at RT. who do we have at LG? We NEED a LG way more than a RT IMO. Right now, we have no one, unless that plan on moving Hairston or pears there. We lost our starting LG and our only real backup guard. We have 4 tackles and 1 guard that merit any chance of starting.

Geno or Barkley at 8 and Robert Woods at 41.

I would say Geno or EJ...But the QB combo with Woods would be very nice...I just don't think Woods will last till #41...But I would love to come out of the 1st two rounds with a QB, and Woods, no question... B-)

Matt Barkley is the most likely guy the Bills will draft at #8. Not saying I agree with it, but I think this is the most likely thing that will occur considering who will be available and the Bills needs..

I simply want the Bills to get EJ Manuel any way they can...If they feel safe trading down then great...But if they feel he will be gone, and they have to grab him at #8, so be it...

I'm all in on EJ Manuel...I like his upside better than Geno Smith...And I've been a pretty big Geno supporter over these past few months...I would be happy with Geno at #8 as well... B-)

EJ Manuel? He'll be out of the league in 3-4 years

I've settled on Jarvis Jones and a trade back into the first for Manuel.

I hate this thinking.

If there's a qb you think will be a franchise guy, take him. Right away. At 8.

Do NOT play around. QB is too important, you dont have one, you have missed the playoffs for 13 years. I hate when the Bills think they are smarter than everyone else in the room.

For the record, to the OP's question, I do want E.J. Manuel at 8. High upside, pro-style offense. Let the rest of the chips fall where they may.

My 1st HOPE is we trade back and gain more picks in the top 100

but depending on whether a QB needy team in the top 7 trades back behind us, or if the Jets get an extra 1st for Revis I would go with Geno Smith at #8. If no QB needy team in the top 7 trades back and the Jets dont' get that extra pick I would trade back regardless who is on the board

What I do not understand is how a 5' 8" 175 lb WR is desired. I like Tavon but he is going to take a beating in the NFL, and he is going ot have a hard time beating the JAM at the LOS at the NFL level

I have two moves.

1) Trade down. We aren't going QB at #8 with Kolb on board. The team spent a ton of time with him before offering him a contract and he feels the Offensive system will fit him, plus I have been convinced from the start the next QB is Nassib, with a trade back into the first round.

2) Lane Johnson LT Oklahoma. Will be a stud for years AND we can move Glenn inside giving us one of the better interior lines in the NFL.

Probably mentioned somewhere else in this string, but your subject is misleading if you are asking who you take at 8 and then talk about trading down.

If the Bills stay firm at 8, I would like to see them take Chance Warmack if he is still there. I know the argument about taking guards early, but there are guards and then there are guards. This kid does not miss games and has dominated his competition...and fills the Levitre hole nicely.

If he is not there there are a few stud linebackers that we could nab, if Star Lutulelei drops I think you take a shot at him...a consensus #1 or #2 pick till questions came up about his heart. With the all clear he has gotten from cardiologist it is hard to ignore his productivity in college.

First round I want a quarterback. Hopefully Barkley or Manuel, but I'd accept Geno. We can't afford to waste anymore time, need to get a guy on the roster and start with the development process. These prospects are plenty good enough for a 1st round pick.

Second round I want a WR or a TE. There's good depth at these positions so take your pick.

Third round I want Nico Johnson ILB Alabama. Plays with attitude, can shed blocks, knows how to be in the right place. Need an ILB who can help us stop the run, I like what I read about him.

Then somewhere in rounds 4-6, add a safety, an O-lineman, and maybe a corner. Bada bing