Doug Marrone botches Buffalo Bills backup QB's name

brenty

Ya, unfortunately.

But here is my cinderella story. "andy" corp now realizes he is a nobody. That the HC doesn't even know his name. He now begins to train even harder. Kinda like a under armor commercial and all of the rocky movies. Then we draft a QB at number one. That fules "Andy" even more. Then he goes to training camp. With his new abilities that he learned from punching a dead cow, he blows everyone away. He becomes the starter and takes us to the playoffs. We win the first game. Then the second game... then the third!! (ya we got in by wild card) Then he made it to the super bowl... .53 seconds left, we are down by 4 and we have no time outs. It is up to "andy" to take it home. He sets back, throws a bomb to some no name undrafter wr that for some reason Nix wanted. We are now down at the 20. The crowd errupts. He hands the ball of to cj (why a hand off... i dont know) cj gets down to the 5. The crowd starts to chant his name... andy andy andy... then he throws an INT because he was pissed because still know one knows his real name...

Sorry i was bored.

The writer used to write for PFT, so snarky, Entertainment-Tonight non-stories will join the usual Around the League news. The writer also fails to mention how every team will have their new/rookie players wear their names taped on their helmets (from HS to the Pros) because the coach doesn't know who they are. Ah well.

dave7-1916--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

I presume he wrote an article on why the 'Phins had to put a name-tag on their 8th overall, franchise QB? No?

Edited by LynchMob23

Ya, unfortunately.

But here is my cinderella story. "andy" corp now realizes he is a nobody. That the HC doesn't even know his name. He now begins to train even harder. Kinda like a under armor commercial and all of the rocky movies. Then we draft a QB at number one. That fules "Andy" even more. Then he goes to training camp. With his new abilities that he learned from punching a dead cow, he blows everyone away. He becomes the starter and takes us to the playoffs. We win the first game. Then the second game... then the third!! (ya we got in by wild card) Then he made it to the super bowl... .53 seconds left, we are down by 4 and we have no time outs. It is up to "andy" to take it home. He sets back, throws a bomb to some no name undrafter wr that for some reason Nix wanted. We are now down at the 20. The crowd errupts. He hands the ball of to cj (why a hand off... i dont know) cj gets down to the 5. The crowd starts to chant his name... andy andy andy... then he throws an INT because he was pissed because still know one knows his real name...

Sorry i was bored.

Weirder things have happened. Something tells me all the guys will be calling him Andy when camp starts.

BEST. POST. EVER.

I don't think it's a big deal, but how could you be glad the head coach doesn't know the name of 50% of the QBs on his roster? The head coach should only know about the starters... the non-starters, why even bother thinking about them!!! Some fans are truly amazing...

I'm glad he doesn't know his name. It means a 3rd or 4th string QB isn't really on his radar, and he shouldn't be.

BEST. POST. EVER.

I don't think it's a big deal, but how could you be glad the head coach doesn't know the name of 50% of the QBs on his roster? The head coach should only know about the starters... the non-starters, why even bother thinking about them!!! Some fans are truly amazing...

Agreed.

I would guess that over 90% of this board knows the kid's name is Aaron. And now we're giving the coach a pass not even knowing the names of the players? Why don't we just cut to the chase and hire Littman's daughter in law to coach for minimum wage?

Ya, unfortunately.

Sorry i was bored.

Click Clack!