Who will win the Super Bowl first? Buffalo or Cleveland

major

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Years ago I remember thinking there is no way that New Orleans or Tampa Bay would win a SB before us.

Now I realize they had organizations that possessed the will to win. I can't say the Bills do. The Bills fans are tremendous and have a strong will to support a winner but the will to win begins and ends with the fans. It would not surprise me if we are the last to win a SB.

I will still be addicted to the Bills but I sure wish the FO wanted it as bad as the fans.

Edited by VADC Bills

At the rate the bills are going, they might get kicked out of the nfl. At this point, I dont think I would mind that much.

I'll sigh fart and then call it a night.

So to answer the question. Cleveland of course. The year will be 3162. Geeky nerds will run the robots.

At the rate the bills are going, they might get kicked out of the nfl. At this point, I dont think I would mind that much.

I'll sigh fart and then call it a night.

So to answer the question. Cleveland of course. The year will be 3162. Geeky nerds will run the robots.

But yet, you care enough to answer this silly question.

Im so done with the bills.

The Browns. I dont know really. I like Marrones attitude. He keeps saying they will run multiple offenses and defenses based on personnel. That gets me excited. Use the guys we have to the best of thier abilities.

Gailey said the same thing...

Years ago I remember thinking there is no way that New Orleans or Tampa Bay would win a SB before us.

Now I realize they had organizations that possessed the will to win. I can't say the Bills do. The Bills fans are tremendous and have a strong will to support a winner but the will to win begins and ends with the fans. It would not surprise me if we are the last to win a SB.

I will still be addicted to the Bills but I sure wish the FO wanted it as bad as the fans.

Browns fans are much the same. I say Buffalo wins it first simply because the idea of Cleveland winning the Super Bowl makes me want to vomit.

Gailey said the same thing...

He said it, but Gailey had no idea how to do that. The coaches we have now appear to know how to put the players in the best positions to win.

Cleveland. Their area is big enough to support a team for many more years to come. The end will come eventually for Buffalo. Odds are the Bills never win a title.

Somewhat true.

Surprisingly, with So.Ontario/Toronto and Rochester the Bills Market is...in the top 10 media market.

Buffalo won titles in '64 and '65.

Edited by KollegeStudnet

With the new owner of the browns making huge changes in the culture of that franchise, it makes me wonder: will Cleveland win a Super Bowl before us? I hope not!

You have to GET to the superbowl to have a chance to win it.......