Bills officially sign QB Kevin Kolb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

initially i was thinking Flynn doesn't have much failure yet, so might be the better prospect in that he's unknown whereas KK failed lost his job a couple times. Kolb does remind me of RJ, but that goes to the O-line as well. really hard to judge a guy behind a terrible one. i wouldn't hate the Bills giving him a chance along with still drafting someone. he has skills. and they were 4-0 in games he started and finished, mighta been 5-0 if Bills didn't knock him out of the game and then who knows?

also should add his scouting report out of college was he was durable and never missed a game in 4 years, lol.. things change i guess.

considering the hits hes taken i would still potentially call him durable.

your car can be reliable even if an 18 wheeler puts it out of commission. he was getting BEATEN behind that line.

I said it yesterday, I would be fine with signing Kolb as long as he is not given starter money.

It would buy time and allow for them not to be forced to reach for a QB in Rd1 who does not deserve to be a top 10 pick.

I'd be pissed if they sign Kolb and again failed to pick a QB early in the draft.

Sign Kolb, Draft QB in RD2. Let Kolb, TJax and the Rookie battle it out in camp. What do we have to lose?

How exactly is an article...from profootballtalk.com....citing a league source...unsubstantiated?

Please, explain that to me....

Cause it sure seems like a mod changed it without actually reading.

Edited by Jdragon2

I said it yesterday, I would be fine with signing Kolb as long as he is not given starter money.

It would buy time and allow for them not to be forced to reach for a QB in Rd1 who does not deserve to be a top 10 pick.

I'd be pissed if they sign Kolb and again failed to pick a QB early in the draft.

Sign Kolb, Draft QB in RD2. Let Kolb, TJax and the Rookie battle it out in camp. What do we have to lose?

fan of this ---^

How exactly is an article...from profootballtalk.com....citing a league source...unsubstantiated?

Please, explain that to me....

Cause it sure seems like a mod changed it without actually reading.

I can't imagine how anybody could ever question the credentials of an anonymous source on an internet site.

.....our 2nd round draft pick?

I still think Kolb can play and is worth taking a chance especially since it wont cost them anything other then money

adding someone like Kolb would allow them to take a chance on one of the second tier QBs this year like Glennon or Bray in the second or even move into the bottom of the first instead of having to try for Geno or take Barkley at 8

Not sure if Patterson is worth the 8th pick but he is a playmaker and a combination of him and Bray or Glennon with the addition of Kolb would improve two of the Bills weakest positions

Edited by Max997

I can't imagine how anybody could ever question the credentials of an anonymous source on an internet site.

Would "per league source" atleast be more informative? As is I'd think it was some guy citing his friend not florio citing an unnamed source?

I can't imagine how the creditionals of a large-scale national media website would be considered anonymous. Clearly NBC has no sources that can be given any form of credibilty.

Nitpicking.

Edited by Jdragon2

initially i was thinking Flynn doesn't have much failure yet, so might be the better prospect in that he's unknown whereas KK failed lost his job a couple times. Kolb does remind me of RJ, but that goes to the O-line as well. really hard to judge a guy behind a terrible one. i wouldn't hate the Bills giving him a chance along with still drafting someone. he has skills. and they were 4-0 in games he started and finished, mighta been 5-0 if Bills didn't knock him out of the game and then who knows?

also should add his scouting report out of college was he was durable and never missed a game in 4 years, lol.. things change i guess.

ehh, i should point out my memory did not serve though... they lost their first game BEFORE the Bills game, so almost 5-1, not 5-0. and he didn't start the first game, only finished it. oh well. still, wouldn't hate the thought assuming he is not very expensive at this point.