Bills officially sign QB Kevin Kolb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that I do not have a lot of posts so you have no reason to believe me but I am told that in addition to Fred Davis, Kevin Kolb will be in today as well. My sources are credible but take it for what it's worth.

Thanks for the info.

I know that I do not have a lot of posts so you have no reason to believe me but I am told that in addition to Fred Davis, Kevin Kolb will be in today as well. My sources are credible but take it for what it's worth.

Okay, you're on the record...I'll be the first to laud your news-breaking acumen if you're on the $$.

Okay, you're on the record...I'll be the first to laud your news-breaking acumen if you're on the $$.

I wish that it was something better than a Kevin Kolb visit but....

I am okay with him as an option. I like Kolb and Flynn about the same but he won't cost you one of the few draft picks that you have.

I am okay with him as an option. I like Kolb and Flynn about the same but he won't cost you one of the few draft picks that you have.

As long as it's something akin to the veteran minimum, then yeah, I can't see the downside to bringing in a veteran.

Losman? Edwards?

Kolb wouldn't require giving up a draft pick, so I'd be fine with him over Flynn. He's tough as nails and has a good arm. Seems coachable to me. Loves shooting animals so not my favorite person to root for, but I'd still take him over Flynn (or TJax).

He and Mario can go hunting together.

How can fans possibly say "no" to any quarterback??

It'd be like shitting down a hole in our yard because we're holding out for a golden toilet.

Whoa...expected that to be censored...

How dare you use profanity on the intraweb highway!!!