Cannot believe the lack of respect for Levitre from this board

Ruben Brown...?

I'd say that Jim Richter was better as well. Come to think of it they were both much better than Levitre IMO. Not that Levitre is a bad player but both those guys were top 2-3 at their positions in their primes.

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's funny because I can't believe the level of deification for Levitre from this board.

Whoever said it upthread said it best when he compared Levitre with Clements.

If we get ANY better QB play next year, most of us won't even notice he's gone.

GO BILLS!!!

Maybe Levitre didn't want to be here, why can't anyone fathom that? I like Andy but if he wanted to be paid a ridiculous sum to play here then bye-bye. Give me a guy like Stevie who took less money then he could have made on the open market(IMO) to stay here. Levitre wanted to test the market and he got paid nicely, good for him. It takes 2 to tango and maybe Andy wasn't dancing.

This is the line that gets me. A lot of people here have been saying this whenever talking about Levitre.

So I will ask again, if Guards are a dime a dozen, then how come the Bills haven't had a good Guard before Levitre got to this team?

Honestly, who was the last exceptional Guard on this team before Levitre?

No one has been able to answer this for me.

We don't need exceptional guards, just good ones and good ones aren't that hard to find. When you talk exceptional or pro bowl you want LT, C, RT not guards. I will say this though, the last time we had exceptional LT, C, RT it was Woolford, Kent Hull, Howard Ballard and we went to superbowls.

That's funny because I can't believe the level of deification for Levitre from this board.

Whoever said it upthread said it best when he compared Levitre with Clements.

If we get ANY better QB play next year, most of us won't even notice he's gone.

GO BILLS!!!

its thoughts like this the Bills execs have which is why we are out of the playoffs...still

Ask CJ if he agrees???

hope you enjoy next years games

No OL

No QB

no LB

I'd say that Jim Richter was better as well. Come to think of it they were both much better than Levitre IMO. Not that Levitre is a bad player but both those guys were top 2-3 at their positions in their primes.

Billy Shaw and Joe D were definitely better Guards that Levitre will ever be.

And how long ago was it that Ruben Brown and Jim Richter were Bills?

Maybe Levitre didn't want to be here, why can't anyone fathom that? I like Andy but if he wanted to be paid a ridiculous sum to play here then bye-bye. Give me a guy like Stevie who took less money then he could have made on the open market(IMO) to stay here. Levitre wanted to test the market and he got paid nicely, good for him. It takes 2 to tango and maybe Andy wasn't dancing.

Thank you. Unless born and raised in X NFL City a player isn't normally going to bend over backwards to stay esp. if married. I know if I played for say Dallas, and say Cinci called with an offer of 8 mill per vs Dallas' 5.5 - 6 mill per I go to Cinci...or I pay my wife half in the divorce lol.

Seriously Guards have no business making that much jack and taking up that much cap, so if Tenn calls and offers it...you go!

its thoughts like this the Bills execs have which is why we are out of the playoffs...still

Ask CJ if he agrees???

No OL

No QB

no LB

If we sign a halfway decent OG to replace Levitre, which I'm almost certain we will, our line is going to be fine, if not very good. Glenn is in his second year, Wood and Uebik are solid, and we have both Pears and Hairston back, who are both decent. I expect a Brandon Moore from the Jets signing, along with maybe Rinehart back. Our line will be fine.

Ask CJ if he agrees???

No OL

No QB

no LB

How do we not have an OL? A guard is easy to replace. We just added a LB and Free agency has just started AND we haven't drafted yet.

Dear God Folks....

Ask CJ if he agrees???

No OL

No QB

no LB

Losing Levitre means no OL? C'mon. Get off the ledge.

I'm much more worried about no QB and LBs. Even the mighty Levitre couldn't overcome those shortcomings.

GO BILLS!!!