whoa Lucy...gonna be a lot of rookie FAs signed

Bills are about 22 players short of a training camp roster. With only 6 pix in the draft, that leaves 16 players to fill those slots for TC.

Doesn't look like they're filling anything or much from nfl FA and their only tradeable assets are Spiller, Kyle, & Byrd if you consider contracts, looks like we're gonna see a warehouse full of rookie free agents.

Don't worry about season tix sales being down though... Russ is already mixing up a new batch of koolaid that will be sure to bring those sales

up a notch.

Bills are about 22 players short of a training camp roster. With only 6 pix in the draft, that leaves 16 players to fill those slots for TC.

Doesn't look like they're filling anything or much from nfl FA and their only tradeable assets are Spiller, Kyle, & Byrd if you consider contracts, looks like we're gonna see a warehouse full of rookie free agents.

Don't worry about season tix sales being down though... Russ is already mixing up a new batch of koolaid that will be sure to bring those sales

up a notch.

Chillax, bro, they aren't trading Spiller, Kyle, and Byrd. Nor are they gonna sign 16 UDFA. FA has only been open for what, 5 hrs?

Doomed? Nah. I'm thinking more like full rebuild mode.

Got no QB, no #1 wr, no LG, no TE. Aint no RG3 or Luck that I can see. No matter the rookie qb, he's gonna have a rough ride and right now it's looking more like a top 5 pick season than a playoff season.

Spiller has 2013 amd 2014 left on his contract. He must be thinking whst the phuck did I do to deserve this. And, what must Stevie be thinking right now?

Spiller has 2013 amd 2014 left on his contract. He must be thinking whst the phuck did I do to deserve this. And, what must Stevie be thinking right now?

hes probably counting the days until he gets out of here more than a convict on his last year of a 25 year stretch.

Stevie should be pissed. I would be. Hell, I am for him. And I want CJ gone as well. Wish him the best of luck and a HOF type career on a good team, not to be wasted on this ridiculous franchise.

Got no QB, no #1 wr, no LG, no TE. Aint no RG3 or Luck that I can see. No matter the rookie qb, he's gonna have a rough ride and right now it's looking more like a top 5 pick season than a playoff season.

You forgot Lb and another DE .....other than that things look peachy

Edited by billsfan_34

To busy right now driving Fitz to the airport.

That is not a lot to have only 22 players right now! Shows you the team is in dire straits!

22 players short of a full training camp roster is not the same as having only 22 players on the roster. Hell, it's not even the same as the number of players we have for a regular season roster. 22 short of the training camp roster still means we've got about 50 or so on the roster right now. Don't forget cut days during camp.

22 players short of a full training camp roster is not the same as having only 22 players on the roster. Hell, it's not even the same as the number of players we have for a regular season roster. 22 short of the training camp roster still means we've got about 50 or so on the roster right now. Don't forget cut days during camp.

Minus 6 picks - 16 spots left

Minus 6 free agents (our own and others)

10 UDFA - ridiculously average, no?

up a notch.

Just give it some time man. They are going to sign 4-6 guys in free agency and I think at least two of them we'll all be happy with. Filling out the training camp roster is of very little importance right now. The focus for the FO has to be spending smart money in free agency and spending every moment possible deciding on a QB.

Letting Levitre go of course sucks but was probably the prudent decision. We've secured some time to work on Byrd, signed McKelvin, fortunately Kelsay retired, we made some smart non signings in Jones and Nelson (I believe his injury is a real problem), and made some necessary cuts in Barnett and Wilson. New coaching brings in their own type of guys. Lets allow this to play out before we say for sure their not doing the right things.

up a notch.

You did a great job assessing and predicting the outcome of the Fitz scenario this offseason. I don't think any of your football predictions are based in reality. For example: losing a guard and a backup QB does not indicate a team is in "full rebuild mode." Furthermore, I'm starting to question if you are an accredited doctor.

It seems like despite sucking the past few seasons, at least we were building depth. To hell with depth, and to hell with Levitre said Nix

I don't think he said "to hell with Levitre", more that we just are not in the position to spend that much on a guard. We just can't afford to do that.

I don't think he said "to hell with Levitre", more that we just are not in the position to spend that much on a guard. We just can't afford to do that.

I don't think he said anything to Levitre

And if do draft Womack at 8- how much are you going to pay an unproven guard to replace Levitre?

I don't see why it's strange for a new coaching staff to bring in new players that fit their vision. Nor do I see that as a full blown rebuild. Most of our first string positions are filled. Most of the added players will be depth. Sure, a few new starters will be added, but that's how the game works. I don't expect a SB run this year, but I didn't expect the 1990 Braves to go to the World Series. If we hit on a QB we're in fine shape.