whoa Lucy...gonna be a lot of rookie FAs signed

Minus 6 picks - 16 spots left

Minus 6 free agents (our own and others)

10 UDFA - ridiculously average, no?

Considering teams bring in 90 players for training camp, where would you expect those players to come from. I hardly consider 10 to be a lot of UDFA. Hell, if the Bills are 22 players short, thats 68 players. That means they'll have to do even more cutting down.

I don't see why it's strange for a new coaching staff to bring in new players that fit their vision. Nor do I see that as a full blown rebuild. Most of our first string positions are filled. Most of the added players will be depth. Sure, a few new starters will be added, but that's how the game works. I don't expect a SB run this year, but I didn't expect the 1990 Braves to go to the World Series. If we hit on a QB we're in fine shape.

IF I pick the right numbers in the power ball I will be a millionaire. :wallbash:

We have the cap space to have resigned Levitre. And this team knew that. The cards fell in place fast and even guys like Landry are still out there. Guys you would swear the Bills would have had in for a visit and made offers to have not been to Buffalo and not even one player has visited. This team right now has no excuse for not getting Levitre resigned. He was worth it.

We have the cap space to have resigned Levitre. And this team knew that. The cards fell in place fast and even guys like Landry are still out there. Guys you would swear the Bills would have had in for a visit and made offers to have not been to Buffalo and not even one player has visited. This team right now has no excuse for not getting Levitre resigned. He was worth it.

we have no idea if anyone has visited. we just know the 10 biggest names didnt.