9 hours till FA!

Frez

Same ole Bills or do we actually add some talent to the team this year? Even one piece to this puzzle would be nice!

Come on Nix, make a move that makes sense!

Frez

So, surprising the entire league (and fan base) by getting Mario last year was same ol' Bills?

My wish list:

James Harrison: will bring some nasty to the D for a year or two. Was injured last year and came on strong at the end. Can be a stop-gap for 1-2 years while younger players develop.

Rashard Mendenhall/Beanie Wells: either should be relatively inexpensive. Will have best RB trio in the league, which will take pressure off of whoever the QB is. Potential to replace Freddie in a few years when he retires, and HUGE upgrade over Choice.

Denario Alexander/Brandon Gibson: upgrade for the WR situation at a low cost. Gibson could be on the verge of a breakout season.

Nelson: likely a Patriot, but nothing prevents the Bills from bringing him back. Wishful thinking here.

Kyle Moore: need to keep him. He becomes the starter opposite Mario if Anderson starts off slow.

Vasquez: Basically a "trade" here as Levitre goes home to CA to play for the Chargers.

Jared Cook: Wanted the Bills to draft him. Good production to pair with Chandler when he returns. Two red zone threats, and don't forget about D. Dickenson.

We solve some LB, TE, WR, and get a hidden gem at RB. Maintain OL stability and DE depth. Will have to get more LB help in the draft, but it's deep for that. Olgetree in the 1st, esp. if we trade down.

My wish list:

James Harrison: will bring some nasty to the D for a year or two. Was injured last year and came on strong at the end. Can be a stop-gap for 1-2 years while younger players develop.

Rashard Mendenhall/Beanie Wells: either should be relatively inexpensive. Will have best RB trio in the league, which will take pressure off of whoever the QB is. Potential to replace Freddie in a few years when he retires, and HUGE upgrade over Choice.

Denario Alexander/Brandon Gibson: upgrade for the WR situation at a low cost. Gibson could be on the verge of a breakout season.

Nelson: likely a Patriot, but nothing prevents the Bills from bringing him back. Wishful thinking here.

Kyle Moore: need to keep him. He becomes the starter opposite Mario if Anderson starts off slow.

Vasquez: Basically a "trade" here as Levitre goes home to CA to play for the Chargers.

Jared Cook: Wanted the Bills to draft him. Good production to pair with Chandler when he returns. Two red zone threats, and don't forget about D. Dickenson.

We solve some LB, TE, WR, and get a hidden gem at RB. Maintain OL stability and DE depth. Will have to get more LB help in the draft, but it's deep for that. Olgetree in the 1st, esp. if we trade down.

Jared cook wanted the bills to draft him? I dont recall this...(not doubting, BTW, just never heard it)

no thanks to Kyle Moore starting on this D-line haha - maybe kept as a pure situational pass rusher (against teams with tackles who cant block speed only)

who is the "hidden gem" your referring to at RB? Its NOT mendenhall, thats for sure...if its one-knee Beanie, I like his talent, but he would only ever suit up for 10 games max a season...not bad as a 3rd string RB I guess...but I wouldnt call him a hidden gem either