FREE AGENCY THREAD

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You knew we were supposed to panic last week and yet you didn't say anything to anyone else?

F you, KD. F you.

Darn it, I started worrying 15 years ago and panicking 10 years ago. When my girl told me I was always early I just thought...

Let's discuss this. I am going to be realistic and use the mid tier parameters removing Walker Jennings Wallace Cook etc. From the discussion.

For me ....please let it be Delanie Walker.

That's your stretch the field TE move the chains WR ST gunner and fullback all in one player.

Essentially he could fill the roles of Nelson Martin McIntyre and be the athletic TE the Bills have always lacked

Why would you consider him to be a stretch the field TE? He's got crappy hands and averages about 20 catches and 1 TD a season. Decent all around player for sure but not a guy who stretches the field. He seems to average a nice yards per catch because he is the #5 option, and catches a swing pass with no one near him and runs for 13 yards.

yeah, don't like his hands. i'd go with Cook if he's not crazy $$, or maybe an OT like Bushrod as an upgrade over Pears. need to address that o-line pass pro if Levitre leaves.

I chose Walker because Cook WILL common $$. And he's more stretch the field than Chandler is

yeah, don't like his hands. i'd go with Cook if he's not crazy $$, or maybe an OT like Bushrod as an upgrade over Pears. need to address that o-line pass pro if Levitre leaves.

Agree witth this. Cook is a beast who was underutilized by Carolina. If Levitre is gone need to replace him.

Let's discuss this. I am going to be realistic and use the mid tier parameters removing Walker Jennings Wallace Cook etc. From the discussion.

For me ....please let it be Delanie Walker.

That's your stretch the field TE move the chains WR ST gunner and fullback all in one player.

Essentially he could fill the roles of Nelson Martin McIntyre and be the athletic TE the Bills have always lacked

Walker was the worst TE in terms of drops per target last year

Titans reportedly sign Delanie Walker

Edited by ny33