Charles Woodson

RyanC883

Not sure why you all are turning your nose up at Charles Woodson. Yes, the guy clearly is on the wrong side of 30, but at the right price/contract terms, he still is light years better than George Wilson IMHO.

In any event...this is a moot point. Both Woodson and his agent have made it very clear that he wants to go to an immediate contender :oops:

Charles Woodson anyone? Could help the development of Searcy, and also provide a 1-2 year stop gap at the safety/CB position.

no he couldn't. he was moved from corner to safety because he was too slow, he couldn't cover anymore. after a year at safety he is cut because he is still too slow and can't cover anymore. the guy had a tremendous career but he is sadly just a name at this point

I'm gonna get the papers, get the papers.

And agree w everyone, let's bring in Landry, a guy that can help teach the system...

Was starting to think I was the only one seeing this happen, and it's been more frequent of late. What gives?

The question is why would Woodson sign with the Bills not if the Bills should go after Woodson. He obviously only has a year or two at best left and he would want that to be with a Super Bowl contending team. I love the Bills, but they are not a Super Bowl contender, given the roster.

Was starting to think I was the only one seeing this happen, and it's been more frequent of late. What gives?

This is a complete stab in the dark, but I'm guessing it's mobile users who don't see the instant refresh on their devices so they click "submit" again.

The question is why would Woodson sign with the Bills not if the Bills should go after Woodson. He obviously only has a year or two at best left and he would want that to be with a Super Bowl contending team. I love the Bills, but they are not a Super Bowl contender, given the roster.

Perfectly stated.

This is a complete stab in the dark, but I'm guessing it's mobile users who don't see the instant refresh on their devices so they click "submit" again.

Probably right. I also think a few people have mentioned not seeing their posts immediately (here and over at the Sabres board) and might be doing the same thing.