Dwight Freeney anyone ??

I have watched Freeney here in Indy. He has lost a step. Last season you could tell that age and injuries were catching up. He would make a good situational pass rusher. I agree that he will go to a contender to finish out his career.

Nuthin but respect for Dwight Freeney. Great player and I've enjoyed his play for many years. Hard worker fer sher. BUT...we have larger needs elsewhere........therefore I'm thinking I'd pass.

If we were in dire need for a DE I'd be all over this.

jb

The bills really don't have a lot of extra cap space when you consider the free agents they have to resign and the rookies they have to sign. So I would say no. He is the type of player you get when you are ready to win a superbowl, not when you are possibly taking a rookie QB.

Really they have a ton, but he wouldn't be my priority.

No, too old, rapidly declining skills because of age and mileage, too expensive, too risky. He Deserves to be on a contender, as this is probably his final year. I hope the Bill's are finally competitive and fun to watch this year, but a Superbowl appearance, not even on the radar this year.

Not a need for the Bills, FA money could be - will be - better spent elsewhere.

But, as with all major name releases, just like you can count on the sun coming up in the east every morning, you can be assured there will be a new thread on TBD asking if we should sign him.

And I hear someone typing Charles Woodson as I speak . . .

Edited by CSBill

Not a need for the Bills, FA money could be - will be - better spent elsewhere.

But, as with all major name releases, just like you can count on the sun coming up in the east every morning, you can be assured there will be a new thread on TBD asking if we should sign him.

And I hear someone typing Darren Woodson as I speak . . .

Charles Woodson.

GIT 'ER DONE!!!

Charles Woodson.

GIT 'ER DONE!!!

oh my god no woodson has lost 5 steps. he is cut because he is even too slow to play saftey. he can't cover anybody and is one of the most targeted db's lately

anyone catch this comment?

Skoobyfl says:

Feb 15, 2013 5:09 PM

He’s going to Buffalo.

I wonder what he's driving these days..

Perhaps he's progressed in terms of what he drives but it doesn't appear that he's gotten any more knowledgeable.

Funniest guy on PFT, classic movie quotes. Sound like you humps have a jealously issue in your icebox.

Edited by mitchmurraydowntown