Bills sign QB Aaron Corp

BeastMode54

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know anything about this guy? He transferred from USC to Richmond and was a prep star in high school. No idea how he was in college though

The Bills signed him as an UDFA last year and cut him the next month.

LOL! Aaron Corp's arm is SO DEAD, that if you poked it, Embalming fluid would spray you in the eyes.

Nice try Hackett....

But bringing in a TOTAL SCRUB to make Nassib look better in TC isn't going to work... Neither is scaring fans into accepting your TERRIBLE college athlete.

I've always thought Nassib was bad... Now I'm sure of it. -What's worse, now I know that you're aware of it too.

Shame on you for pulling a stunt like this! What you're doing COULD NOT be more obvious.

Edited by #34fan

LOL! Aaron Corp's arm is SO DEAD, that if you poked it, Embalming fluid would spray you in the eyes.

Nice try Hackett....

But bringing in a TOTAL SCRUB to make Nassib look better in TC isn't going to work... Neither is scaring fans into accepting your TERRIBLE college athlete.

I've always thought Nassib was bad... Now I'm sure of it. -What's worse, now I know tyhat you're aware of it too.

Shame on you for pulling a stunt like this! What you're doing COULD NOT be more obvious.

If you're kidding, it's not funny.

If you're not kidding, you have serious problems.