QBs are getting ready for the combine

Tipster19

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk, He can throw the motherf$%@k out of a football, has some touch, and is more of a tough leader type than a cocky Losman type. Theres always going to be an interest in that. He has to dial the arm down a notch, and settle down in the pocket. The issue is whether or not he just wants to make a play, or if he is skittish.

Seriously, you can't be talking about Nassib. Is that who you were referring to?

But we won't. 5-11 through 9-7.

Ok, you watch Nassib play A LOT. You think he's good. Got it. Have you watched any of the other prospects enough to know how good they are? You're comparing a player that you know a lot about to players you don't know nearly as much. Hard to compare in that situation. I think there a chance he becomes a very solid QB. But I think that's the best he'll be. A very solid QB. I want a great QB. I just don't see the ceiling going that high for him. I'd we pick him, he'll be my favorite QB in the league. I just don't see him leading us to a SB win. I see a Andy Dalton type. He can get you to the playoffs, but I don't see him winning 3-4 playoff games in a row. Only time will tell.

Then we'd better grab Wilson in the second or third. Oh wait. It's 2013, not 2012. Damn.

If the Bills identify him as the qb they want then they should trade down and then select him. In this year's draft there is no excuse for this organization not to come up with a legitimate qb prospect.

2 questions: 1.) What if they cannot find a trade partner who wants to move up? and 2.) What happens if they trade down a few spots and then another team grabs Nassib before our new pick?

2 questions: 1.) What if they cannot find a trade partner who wants to move up? and 2.) What happens if they trade down a few spots and then another team grabs Nassib before our new pick?

I'll be doing cartwheels!

Edited by 1billsfan

Let me answer your second question first. If someone else takes Nassib after we trade down then I would be mightily relieved.

Let me answer your first question next. If the Bills can't find a trade partner then they should draft one of these three qbs: Geno Smith-Tyler Wilson-Matt Barkley. One of the three will be available. If the front office determines that Nassib is better than any of the three prior mentioned qbs then they should close the business doors and go home.

If the Bills decide to go in another direction with their first round pick and take a stud defensive player and then address the qb position in the second round then I would be okay with taking Nassib in the second round if the three aforementioned qbs were off the board.

Let me answer your second question first. If someone else takes Nassib after we trade down then I would be mightily relieved.

If the Bills decide to go in another direction with their first round pick and take a stud defensive player and then address the qb position in the second round then I would be okay with taking Nassib in the second round if the three aforementioned qbs were off the board.

:thumbsup:

I see nothing wrong with taking Nassib...

...if the first 3 rounds blow up in our face and will still don't have a QB by round 4

(but I'll stand by my 'tummy feel' that we'll be taking Matt Barkley at #8-overall)

GO BILLSSS!!!!

19 and 0 baby!!!!! :beer:

Well, may your tummy forever be WRONG... And full... :)

QB performances at the Senior Bowl left those watching unimpressed. Glennon, Manuel, Nassib, Wilson, Dysert and Jones practiced well but did not show much in the game. The individual works outs for teams and the combine will give a bettter look as to where these men will be drafted. I will assume the Bills are looking at these along with Smith and Barkley.