Funny Pictures Thread

That link didn't work for some reason on my phone. I'll try computer.

http://i.imgur.com/LB4krwY.jpg

nsfw or those with easy stomachs. This is probably the only one that could be considered appropriate that I have... and I have some damn good ones.

That's some funny stuff. LOL

8e571c04084d70d8aab3b8508a1cb558.jpg

LOL.

398629_382261745136618_205344452828349_1403495_1456142290_n.jpg

iEM7Zr8f9fAD1.gif

haha...that's great! Isn't that the Newark, NJ Mayor? You'd think there would be some kind of screening process for the people who sit/stand directly behind them during their pressers.

Edit: Duh...it says Gov. Patrick underneath. Definitely a sign language interpreter after JJ's video. Still looks pretty inappropriate though. I think when she licks her upper lip it crosses then line...haha.

Edited by Johnny Hammersticks

haha...that's great! Isn't that the Newark, NJ Mayor? You'd think there would be some kind of screening process for the people who sit/stand directly behind them during their pressers.

I think that's the sign language interpreter. There was one I saw the other day with Bloombergs interpreter, she gave this look when he was saying to keep off the roads. I think these government interpreters must be having a contest to see who can get the weirdest look on the air.

Don't know if this is funny or not, but I couldn't resist....

WTF is going on with her legs? Looks painful :huh:

9e02ef3929f6f453ec4fc56d80c4b8fb.jpg

my fiancé thinks that's photo shopped. So I pulled up the old dvr. Could find that exact pic and we slow motioned the entire show. But there were clearly some images that were just as bad. Nothing that crazy with the legs and or arms at least from what I could see. But I don't doubt it's real and someone just got a great shot from a personal camera.