Mike Glennon - QB - NC State

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glennon is the QB I have see the most as I live in Raleigh NC. I really hope we don't draft this guy. He has the measurables, but his physical attributes don't seem to translate to his on field performance.

A tall guy who struggles with accuracy & gets sacked a lot? Where have I heard that before in Buffalo (pat, pat, pat, sack)?

He struggles more with dropped passes than accuracy and he got sacked a lot because of his porous line! Watch the videos and stop believing everything you read! Christopher Columbus discovered America, right?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I posted this in another thread yesterday...But Charley Casserly said yesterday that he's hearing The Bills like Barkley and Glennon...Probably at #41...He said he's also hearing the Bills are not as high on Nassib as most are assuming...

Just thought I would pass this on...I find it interesting because midway through the 2012 College season Sal Capaccio was reporting that the Bills were VERY high on Glennon, and that they had scouted him more than any of the other QB's...Of course this was before they hired Marrone...So who knows...But I always have this theory that, in the end, teams come full circle by Draft day...They usually pick players they have had love for a long time dating way back...Those players are already higher on their boards than they may be on other teams...Due to this I would not be at all surprised (not sure about happy though...) if Glennon ends up being the Bills pick at #41 overall... B-)

I watched. I'm not convinced. I love his arm and his height. I don't like much else. Pass

What don't you like? Gruden gushed over his throwing ability and accuracy. He knew his mistakes when he made them. As far as his foot speed, Gruden showed footage of Peyton Manning and spoke of Brady not being fast but had pocket presence.

What don't you like? Gruden gushed over his throwing ability and accuracy. He knew his mistakes when he made them. As far as his foot speed, Gruden showed footage of Peyton Manning and spoke of Brady not being fast but had pocket presence.

Have you watched actual game tape on Glennon? Sit down and watch a whole game on this guy and you will see why people aren't impressed with him. You can't always rely on stats and other so called "experts" opinions. I give everyone a fair shot but this guy is just not cut from the NFL starter cloth.

TJ Graham would sure be happy if we drafted Glennon...he really sang his praises on the John Murphy show Tues night.

Have you watched actual game tape on Glennon? Sit down and watch a whole game on this guy and you will see why people aren't impressed with him. You can't always rely on stats and other so called "experts" opinions. I give everyone a fair shot but this guy is just not cut from the NFL starter cloth.

Yes, I have. I watched the NC, MARYLAND, FL. ST, CLEMSON, VANDERBILT games. There are folks like Cosell, Gruden, Warner, Mayock who says with a little polish this guy can be something. The Bills signed Kevin Kolb not to be their franchise QB, but to let him play while they put some luster on their new toy.

TJ Graham would sure be happy if we drafted Glennon...he really sang his praises on the John Murphy show Tues night.

He's the biggest reason why I think the Bills are targeting Glennon. Do we really think the Bills, two years ago, went to NC. ST to scout TJ Graham exclusively?

"I love Glennon. I remember fondly all of his passes that I dropped at State. It would be great if he came here so I could drop some of his passes for the Bills".