Denver - Baltimore

NoSaint

:lol: :lol: :lol:

There was another all-time great moment in that game. It was truly an amazing game. Bernie Kosar and Flutie both threw for 450-475 yards. Miami had this amazing 90 yard 2:00 minute offense drive IIRC on the series before the Hail Mary. They converted at least one fourth down. Then there was a time-out and Kosar went to the sidelines. I think Jimmy Johnson was the Miami coach (maybe not) but I remember on the sidelines, the coach asked Kosar what he thought they should call. The ball was on the 5 yard line. The cameras were on the sidelines and you could hear the conversation on the TV although it was faint. And Kosar, who had already thrown for 450 or so yards said, "Let's run it down their fukking throats." You'd always expect a QB to want to pass in that situation. It wasn't like on the 2-3 yard line. They called a run and Melvin Bratton scored from the 5 to give them the lead. That was awesome.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There was another all-time great moment in that game. It was truly an amazing game. Bernie Kosar and Flutie both threw for 450-475 yards. Miami had this amazing 90 yard 2:00 minute offense drive IIRC on the series before the Hail Mary. They converted at least one fourth down. Then there was a time-out and Kosar went to the sidelines. I think Jimmy Johnson was the Miami coach (maybe not) but I remember on the sidelines, the coach asked Kosar what he thought they should call. The ball was on the 5 yard line. The cameras were on the sidelines and you could hear the conversation on the TV although it was faint. And Kosar, who had already thrown for 450 or so yards said, "Let's run it down their fukking throats." You'd always expect a QB to want to pass in that situation. It wasn't like on the 2-3 yard line. They called a run and Melvin Bratton scored from the 5 to give them the lead. That was awesome.

That's one of those games where you can remember where you were.

I was about 15 years old at the Y!

Officiating is pretty bad if ya ask me. But overall neither team seems to hold the Mo

i think Kraft is paying off this official crew. He wants to host afc champ game

Kraft has a payment due on Patriot Place. He needs another home game.

PTR

Honestly, what am I missing? Give me specific examples of where the refs have has influence on this game? Yes, I'm drinking. A lot. But I've watched the entire game. No team of refs call a perfect game but again, what am I missing?

Edit: NoSaint summarized my diatribe better - posted at the same time.

Edited by stevestojan