Denver - Baltimore

NoSaint

Exactly.

These guys are not professional lawyers, judges, etc. They are on the take. OR, JUST MAYBE, they know the rules so well they realized the guy who came into the celebration was a bench player and therefore it doesn't constitute a group celebration.

Simon, quit trying to throw logic into this. Let the guys have fun with their conspiracy theories rather than watching one of the best football games I've seen in months.

Isn't Ed Hochuli a lawyer? ( yes I know he is not refereeing THIS game)

Edited by voodoo poonani

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't you heard? Fix is in.... in this tied game.

Truly, the most reasonable argument for the fix is a case for refs guiding a game to stay tight- you know, a little extra leeway to the trailing team. Close games, better ratings and the old idea that giving the trailing team the better half on judgement calls means the game doesn't get out of reach and decided on a bad call. I think that's less of a fix and more of a natural human bias that sneaks in.

Hit the ground first on the kick?

Isn't Ed Hochuli a lawyer? ( yes I know he is not refereeing THIS game)

Sorry. I've been drinking. My sarcasm was likely not evident (seriously). My sarcastic point is that indeed most of them have very respectable jobs and aren't "on the take."

My god I don't understand why anyone isn't a football fan. Sure you might not see a game this good again for 10 years but this is an "ESPN instant classic."

Sheeee-it, we ain't even got to the good part.......