Denver - Baltimore

NoSaint

What a game this is.

Quick story: I have a friend who used to tape every single game that was on TV he watched on VHS, before they had DVRs, just in case it was an all-time great game. I was living in Phoenix at the time, it was a long time ago. We were watching a game one day and it was amazing. Into the third quarter it was already a great, great game, and me and my other friend there noticed the VCR wasn't on. We started harassing him about how he could not be taping this game when he taped every game, and this game was already one of the best ever. His response was, "It's not the greatest game ever unless they score on the last play."

It turned out to be the Boston College-Miami Flutie game. ;)

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a game this is.

Quick story: I have a friend who used to tape every single game that was on TV he watched on VHS, before they had DVRs, just in case it was an all-time great game. I was living in Phoenix at the time, it was a long time ago. We were watching a game one day and it was amazing. Into the third quarter it was already a great, great game, and me and my other friend there noticed the VCR wasn't on. We started harassing him about how he could not be taping this game when he taped every game, and this game was already one of the best ever. His response was, "It's not the greatest game ever unless they score on the last play."

It turned out to be the Boston College-Miami Flutie game. ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: