Denver - Baltimore

NoSaint

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna say I get a kick out of announcers salivating like conservative is always good, but then knocking it the one time it makes since - when the other team needs a TD in 70sec's & no time outs, it actually made sense for Denver to run it...

Then an all-time bad safety play.

John Fox is gonna get murdered in the press and by the fans if the Broncos lose after playing ultra conservative and settling for OT with 36 seconds, 2 timeouts and Petting Manning at QB...

Wow, talk about playing not to lose...

Atleast 2 of those 3, if not all of the above.

It was a hail mary.

He climbed the ladder and threw it as far as he could with :30 and no timeouts.

And the Broncos secondary fell apart like a Robert Hall suit.

Look for them attck downfield again here.

John Fox is gonna get murdered in the press and by the fans if the Broncos lose after playing ultra conservative and settling for OT with 36 seconds, 2 timeouts and Petting Manning at QB...

Wow, talk about playing not to lose...

I cannot believe Manning did anything other than throw a dart at Brandon Stokely on that 3rd down.

It was a hail mary.

He climbed the ladder and threw it as far as he could with :30 and no timeouts.

And the Broncos secondary fell apart like a Robert Hall suit.

Look for them attck downfield again here.

I get it but beyond being able to throw real far- there wasn't much skill on that play. Like a Hail Mary, a whole lot of luck and one without hindsight might say the first down was the primary bridge to cross on that snap. It was desperation, and it was either dumb or ballsy depending on his reads there. Likely some combination.

More power to him. Can't make the big play if you don't get the ball down there, and he did that.

Edited by NoSaint

I cannot believe Manning did anything other than throw a dart at Brandon Stokely on that 3rd down.

Also that long FG attempt into the wind at the end of 1H, giving Baltimore great field position

John Fox might be a good coach - I don't know. But he's had a horrible time with game management in this one.

I get it but beyond being able to throw real far- there wasn't much skill on that play. Like a Hail Mary, a whole lot of luck and one without hindsight might say the first down was the primary bridge to cross on that snap.

No doubt.

And I don't trust him one iota more than I did an hour ago.