Bills Sign DL coach (Anthony Weaver) (From Jets)

buffalo1983

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would rather have ex Jet OC Schottenheimer instead of Hackett. Hackett would have been a better choice as QB coach for a year or two.

you mean the same guy who turned down the HC interview in 09? He can take his overrated O, keep living off his dad's name, and pound salt.

I would rather have ex Jet OC Schottenheimer instead of Hackett. Hackett would have been a better choice as QB coach for a year or two.

??? WTF did schotty do for either Sanchez or Bradford? #1 & #5 picks and a killer d with the jets and pretty good d with the rams. Schotty was a nobody and not highly regarded before he got to NY... where he got pub because NY is the sports media capital of the world.

That being said, I like this hire. Another young guy, probably not great as a player but still good enough to spend 6 years in the league.

Usually these are the types of guys who make good coaches. They have a passion for the game and know it to the most minute detail because that type of hard work is what kept them around and gave them a mental advantage, as opposed to a star player who can often skate by with natural ability which cant be taught.

Excuse me if I am wrong but this was the guy that thought the Jets STOLE Aaron Maybin...

I remember the article.

1 - Shows you what a dl coach knows about lbs.

2 - Its totally irrelevant what he said about Maybin. What matters is, what were the on field results of weaver's coaching? Positive or negative?

How many clowns come out of the Jets clown car?

Honestly, though, this can't be a bad thing. Three coaches from the same staff of a division rival.

I hope this doesn't turn into the more things change, the more they stay the same seeing that the clown car of the Jets had the same record that our beloved Bills had this year!!!

I like what they're doing so far on the coaching staff. I still hope they keep the O-line and TE coach.

For better or worse, it has already been acknowledged that Marrone informed the previous staff that they will not be retained going forward.