Bills hire Nathaniel Hackett for Offensive Coordinator

cmjoyce113

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can nassib be far behind ?

This is the biggest thing I worry about. Like others sick of the same old crap I don't mind the hire because it's finally something outside the box but can you telegraph your 1st round pick anymore?

Bring it on I say. Have you not had enough of the conservative, crappy, predictable and losing culture fir the last 15 years. There truly is a genuine culture change going on SMS I could not love it more. Go get your QB and OC and let's hit the ground running!

+ 1 ..... !!!!!

This is the biggest thing I worry about. Like others sick of the same old crap I don't mind the hire because it's finally something outside the box but can you telegraph your 1st round pick anymore?

I'm more concerned about Hackett's love for Nassib potentially interfering with objective decision making in regards to our QB of the future.

Experience and age are largely irrelevant if you have enough talent. Talent and intelligence trump age and experience any day of the week. I could care less how experienced he is. All I want to find out is how talented he is.

I know Nate personally and I am thrilled with this news? He knows his sh*t, loves the Bills and is committed to winning. This will be great for us? And as stated previously, I would not be at all surprised to see Nassib in a Bills uni next season.

I'm Ron Burgundy?

I'm more concerned about Hackett's love for Nassib potentially interfering with objective decision making in regards to our QB of the future.

Is the love that extreme? Not 100% caught up on cuse gossip.

As is, I wouldn't say this promises anything at qb but I am curious to learn more

If anybody happens to be familiar with 'Doctor Who'..... This team is definitely going through a regeneration!!

I kinda find it refreshing.... May not work, but at least it's not the norm.

Edited by OhIDunno

I know Nate personally and I am thrilled with this news? He knows his sh*t, loves the Bills and is committed to winning. This will be great for us? And as stated previously, I would not be at all surprised to see Nassib in a Bills uni next season.

Hope you meant exclamation points instead of question marks..... :thumbsup:

Experience and age are largely irrelevant if you have enough talent. Talent and intelligence trump age and experience any day of the week. I could care less how experienced he is. All I want to find out is how talented he is.

Ultimately, the OC pick will be an indictment of Marrone's judgement whether it's Hackett, Carmichael, or anyone else. Age isn't the important factor, but it's the experience that makes me nervous.

The offense they were running at Syracuse was complex and detailed, and that's a positive. But the pressure situations and defensive alignments he'll face in the NFL are much more demanding, and perhaps experience could be helpful.

As others have mentioned, it certainly is "refreshing".

Well, technically you can't have one without the other.

I don't follow.

I meant that Hackett's love for Nassib could influence him to the point of not selecting an obviosuly better QB(than Nassib) in the draft.

Edited by Dibs