Bills hire Nathaniel Hackett for Offensive Coordinator

cmjoyce113

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The twitter account is connected to the Post Standard and Syracuse.com, so it's not a bogus twitterer (?), but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the idea.

The twitter account is connected to the Post Standard and Syracuse.com, so it's not a bogus twitterer (?), but that doesn't necessarily mean it's true. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the idea.

Sal Cappacio just retweeted it so there must be some substance.

If true, color me underwhelmed with his first hiring choice. Perhaps other candidates said no? Anyway, I'm not in favor of him loading up on Syracuse staff. And I thought he said he wanted coordinators who had broad NFL experience. Oh well.

GO BILLS!!!

He was OC in CUSE and will be coming to Buffalo as Quality Control coach. Sounds good to me....

responsibilities include a variety of areas on the offensive side of the ball such as analysis of opponents’ defensive tendencies, implementation of scout team efforts during practices and analysis of Bills offensive plays, just to name a few.

He was OC in CUSE and will be coming to Buffalo as Quality Control coach. Sounds good to me....

responsibilities include a variety of areas on the offensive side of the ball such as analysis of opponents’ defensive tendencies, implementation of scout team efforts during practices and analysis of Bills offensive plays, just to name a few.

I'd be amazed if he went down that low. Position coach or higher as a college coordinator. He was a quality coach last time he was here.