Come up with your own Katherine Webb/Brent Musburger SB Commercial

SDS

I think it would be a her walking by in slow motion in a bikini with miss alabama sash on and musburger is staring like a creep and he's like WOW so gorgeous and then he goes up to her and shoves her out of the way and there's a (insert whatever product) behind her and then he hugs it

*The camera opens with Brent Musberger in the announcers booth with Kirk Herbstreet and the refs call a time out. The television camera pans to AJ McCarron's girlfriend and AJ's mother cheering for the Tide.

Brent: Would you look at that. What a beautiful woman. Ya know folks, if you want your son to play QB for the Crimson Tide, he might get a chance to have a fine piece of ass like that little kitten right there *hiccup* Miss Alabama folks....wow! *hiccup* Whatddya think Kirk?

Kirk: I think that ass has been slammed more than a screen door in a hurricane Brent....wow!!! *hiccup*

Brent: I agree Kirk...damn that is USDA Prime Choice right there Kirk *hiccup*

Camera pans across the announcer's booth as Brent's mic is dropped on the floor and a pair of dress shoes walk out of the booth down the tunnel and to the opposite side of the stadium. Brent Musberger shows up in Row 10, seats 12 and 13 at the 50 yd line. You see the back of Musberger as he walks toward Miss Alabama and takes her in his arms and gives her a slow, deep kiss. She doesn't fight back.

Camera zooms in closer and Brent gently lays Miss Alabama back into her seat...as he walks in front of her we see her face and it is

Vince Wilfork's Wife!!!

The advertisement scrolls along the bottom of the screen as we see Brent walk back to the announcer's booth with a gigantic smile on his face - the advertisement reads:

"From all of us at Budweiser to all of you - Please drink responsibly"

BM (commenting on how pretty KW is since the game is so boring): "Hey, AJ McCarron's girlfriend is a pretty lady!"

KW (looks at camera): "Thanks Brent! I've won several beauty pageants."

Boring? Exactly.

BM (commenting on how pretty KW is since the game is so boring): "Hey, AJ McCarron's girlfriend is a pretty lady!"

KW (looks at camera): "Thanks Brent! I've won several beauty pageants."

Boring? Exactly.

I think referring to him as "BM" is pretty funny in and of itself.

This whole Katherine Webb/Brent Musburger controversy blows my mind, He didn't say anything was insulting & he is catching Hell over nothing, even she said she was flattered by the comment.

politically correctness is seriously out of control, the media tries to twist everything especially sexuality unless its a woman doing it

If a older woman says something sexual about a young man "Well she is a Cougar & she got her groove back" but if an older man says anything about a young woman "He is perverted, he is a predator" & we are talking young women like in the twenties but older woman make comments about a young man in his late teens an that's OK she is breaking him in.

you'd never see a male version of Cougar Town or see commercial on TV like CougarDating.com is, if was SugarDaddy.com for men , I not saying either is right or wrong but Brent Musburger is being treated like he is pedophile over a non-sexual comment, I am not mad because I am an older man, I am mad because their is a double standard & people need to get a F*#king Grip on Reality.

I THINK BRENT HUNG AROUND WITH MARV ALBERT TOO LONG ,HE REALLY WANTS HER CLOTHES TO WEAR. and people wonder what they do in the off time. friggin perv!

Better Close this Topic SDS its gonna get Nasty

This whole Katherine Webb/Brent Musburger controversy blows my mind, He didn't say anything was insulting & he is catching Hell over nothing, even she said she was flattered by the comment.

politically correctness is seriously out of control, the media tries to twist everything especially sexuality unless its a woman doing it

I agree that this has been blown up way out of proportion.

As an aside, this is not the first time that Brent and ESPN/ABC have focused on sexy women in the crowd. Even though I am a Hurricane fan, I could not help but appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pj2zV5FdYU

Brett Favre also took a liking to one of these FSU Cowgirls - Jenn Sterger.

Edited by Peter

I like this idea...but any way we can get ms. Webb in a bikini gratuitously incorporated

I think there could be some comedy to Musberger and McCarron running into each other in the men's room after the game. Maybe one of those "Wanna get away?" things.

I agree that this has been blown up way out of proportion.

As an aside, this is not the first time that Brent and ESPN/ABC has focused on sexy women in the crowd. Even though I am a Hurricane fan, I could not help but appreciate this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pj2zV5FdYU

Brett Favre also took a liking to one of these FSU Cowgirls - Jenn Sterger.

Exactly & How many times did ESPN show the Alabama Cheerleaders (with almost Up the Skirts Shots) most of those girls looked 18 but Musberger is the Pervert

A white feather against a bright cloudless blue sky flutters downward, floating back and forth until it lands at the feet of Brent Musberger and Katherine Webb sitting on a park bench on the Alabama campus.

MUSBERGER: Hi, I'm Brent Musberger! [Holds out a box of chocolates] Would you like a chocolate ma'am? Keith Jackson always said, "Whoooa Nelly! Life is like a box of chocolates... all of them are TOUCHDOWN, AL-A-BAMA!" You look like you have some mighty fine shoes on... beautiful women like you always have the best shoes. Keith Jackson loved shoes- he'd always wear the best ones, and tell me, now Brent, you gotta get the best shoes to impress the ladies, like magic shoes, and I have some magic shoes.

WEBB: [Rolls eyes] Why sir, I know who you are! I'm sure you know A.J. as well... he has shoes... two shoes that's are gonna KICK YOUR ASS! Go get 'em, A.J.!!!!

[A.J. McCarron enters scene, and proceeds to kick Musberger squarely in the butt and thoroughly beats down Musberger, as Webb looks on]

Edited by BmoreBills

• 5 weeks later...