Wondering why We are not hearing much from the players.

26TrapDraw

Ok I know its a week in and they just left probably most are still decompressing afte locker clean out day. Just wondering why there hasn't been much out of the roster good or bad. Was kind of hoping to see a "ok this is the new guy lets let him know we're on board" kind of attitude. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Anyone else wanna chime in?

Why would you 'hear' from players at this point? Many of them probably don't know much more about these guys than we do

or if they will even be here.

It's also only been three(?) days. The press conference wasn't even til Monday.

and we already have OC/DC and others, man it feels good to be leading the pack verses getting leftovers from the scrap pile.

Ok I know its a week in and they just left probably most are still decompressing afte locker clean out day. Just wondering why there hasn't been much out of the roster good or bad. Was kind of hoping to see a "ok this is the new guy lets let him know we're on board" kind of attitude. Maybe I'm reading too much into it. Anyone else wanna chime in?

Still shaking their heads in shock on who the Bills hired maybe? Maybe never heard of him/them?

I'm not sure why any of us give a flip what the players think. Perhaps only to provide some sort of validation for the hire.... which is worthless. Whatever occurs in the offseason stays in the offseason. What matters is what happens from September forward.