Notre Dame v. Alabama Game Thread

BobbyC81

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree with the first, not the second.

Find me a single game in Ray Lewis career where he was awful for 3 straight series.

You won't find any.

I came into this game with no opinion on Te'o. If someone told to watch him tonight I would have no idea why he's so highly touted. He's has no impact so far. Every Alabama LB looks better.

And every ND LB lol.

Katherine Webb, the most google searched babe of the next 5 minutes.

I saw both AJ and her at the Fountainebleau on Saturday night (the Alabama team hotel). I was at a party there that night. Let's just say, AJ is a lucky guy.

As an aside, that "Roll Tide" commercial is right on. We did an experiment going through the hotel. We said "Roll Tide" to everyone we came across and, sure enough, everyone said "Roll Tide" back.

I came into this game with no opinion on Te'o. If someone told to watch him tonight I would have no idea why he's so highly touted. He's has no impact so far. Every Alabama LB looks better.

ive even watched him go full on Poz on a few plays and jump into the pile after the runner is already down.

He looks TERBUL!!!

Find me a single game in Ray Lewis career where he was awful for 3 straight series.

You won't find any.

You don't know that and I would bet I could. if you mean the kind of awful we just saw, where he was blocked a few times and missed a couple chances and didn't make any plays. I definitely can find you three straight drives Tom Brady or Peyton Manning were awful.

And again, I'm not sticking up for him. I don't want him and he is playing like crap. I have seen him play absolutely great though. I just don't think he's fast/big/strong enough for the NFL to excel.

Do you want to bet that he is drafted in the first round?

Edited by Kelly the Dog

You don't know that and I would bet I could. if you mean the kind of awful we just saw, where he was blocked a few times and missed a couple chances and didn't make any plays. I definitely can find you three straight drives Tom Brady or Peyton Manning were awful.

No you couldn't.

And you can't compare QB to LB. The offensive drive would be over in 3 plays with a bad QB play. The defense is getting 10 plays. And getting gashed in every play.

I'd say the concerns about Manti's athleticism (read: speed, lateral and to the hole) are valid. That's not me hating on the kid at all. But his lack of explosion has been apparent to me all year. It's just magnified against superior competition. The other LB for ND actually looks better tonight so far.

GO BILLS!!!