Helpful Hints for new Bills Head Coach Doug Marrone

One more addition: If the fans are making fun of your quarterback in training camp, it's likely that he really does suck.

Now that was truly funny! Although I did like Chan stickin up for Trent.

Edited by plenzmd1

Get the best teaching staff possible and demand the players get in condition off season or they are gone. Injuries that could be avoided are unexceptable. The players might want a easy going coach like Lovie (he was my 1st pick) but Marrone will push them a lot harder and he has NFL experience.

Contrary to the foolish decisions by the front office, the object is to WIN games.

Start preparing your excuses for losses now to avoid repitition during the regular season.

Please do not grow the mustache and beard.

When you talk to football experts like Russ and Buddy, find out the key to winning games without a QB or LB's

Don't spend time worrying about making the same mistakes over and over, for example hiring a college coach with prior NFL experience that is heavily endorsed by his ex coach as being an excellent teacher, though he doesn't have a winning record.

If your QB scream like a bee-yich after throwing a game winning touchdown, bench him immediately because he will continue to play like a bee-yich.

If you ever have a season with a winning record, start looking for another job immediately you will be entering un-chartered territory.

And last but not least

If you have two players at the same position and one is clearly better than the other. Recommend the lesser player to get a long term deal because we can get more draft picks by offering the better player for a trade. Signing the better player may put us a risk of winning more games and jeopardizing our good seats at the draft.

Respect and embrace us and we will respect and embrace you like no one else. Because we’re a small town, we’re not just a fanbase we are a fam-base–one big family of fans, players AND coaches.

You are part of our family now. Welcome.

Nice! :thumbsup:

I had the air horn in there, but took it out due to Gregg Williams over kill. That's a chapter of Bills history I'd rather forget. He was such a jerk. I love that pond story though.

The pond story is excellent...

I would add this...Please don't tell us it's hard to win in the NFL...We know this all too well... B-)