Jennings would rather play in dome

mrags

Ok. So this is what really annoys me. I get the point. It's cold outside. Of course you'd rather be warm than your toes falling off but this is what sucks about the mentality these days. It's exactly what I don't want for my teams football players. With a mic in your face you better be taking a tougher attitude than this. What ever happened to "when it's too cold for then, it's just right for us"? Man we desperately need a playoff team and a division winner for home games. Make these wussy teams suffer. It's been too long.

http://m.nfl.com/news/0ap1000000121498/

Edited by mrags

I'd assume for a WR it's about footing, wind, etc.... More than "it's a bit chilly"

Regardless, it's still kind of a slap in the face to their fan base and city. I mean I know it's cold but imagine if a player for your local pro team said openly that he'd rather play somewhere else? Ignore their reasoning and just think. Isn't that kind of cold (no pun intended) for him to just bump them like that?

Regardless, it's still kind of a slap in the face to their fan base and city. I mean I know it's cold but imagine if a player for your local pro team said openly that he'd rather play somewhere else? Ignore their reasoning and just think. Isn't that kind of cold (no pun intended) for him to just bump them like that?

Jennings is pouting about GB not offering him a huge contract and instead letting him walk after this season. He's very talented, but there's no way I'd want the Bills to pay the price he's going to ask.

Ok. So this is what really annoys me. I get the point. It's cold outside. Of course you'd rather be warm than your toes falling off but this is what sucks about the mentality these days. It's exactly what I don't want for my teams football players. With a mic in your face you better be taking a tougher attitude than this. What ever happened to "when it's too cold for then, it's just right for us"? Man we desperately need a playoff team and a division winner for home games. Make these wussy teams suffer. It's been too long.

http://m.nfl.com/new...p1000000121498/

maybe Chris spielman was right...

http://m.nfl.com/new...p1000000121498/

I understand where you're coming from but at some point the team has to be able to win without the weather advantage...that's why the league wants the SB to be played in traditionally better climates (2014 SB excluded). I want me team to be dominate in any condition...as we learned during our SB run, the weather (with some talent) advantage only got us to the big game.

If I was a player I'd rather play in a dome too. It sucks to run around and get hit when its cold and rainy out.

Especially when you are a receiver depending on speed, precision cuts, and a ball being in the right spot at the right time.

Which has a direct effect on your stats and the value of your next contract.

Heck, even just in winning the game - if you think you are a more talented team, you won't appreciate the weather being an equalizer potentially.

Harrison and Wayne had the best of both worlds.

A great QB throwing to them and a domed stadium to play in.

Or the greatest show on turf.

Any WR would prefer that. Shouldn't say it, and that's an issue, but I wouldn't question his toughness like some have.

Yeah that NEVER happens in Buffalo. :rolleyes:

He is irked at the team and is realizing that he is no longer the go to guy on offense. From what he said he would not want to play for Chicago, NE, NY Jets, NY Giants, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Denver, Kansas City, Baltimore and Washington. I like football played outdoors, in cold weather by men willing to brave the cold. Jennings is just another WR with an over inflated ego.

He is irked at the team and is realizing that he is no longer the go to guy on offense. From what he said he would not want to play for Chicago, NE, NY Jets, NY Giants, Cleveland, Buffalo, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Denver, Kansas City, Baltimore and Washington. I like football played outdoors, in cold weather by men willing to brave the cold. Jennings is just another WR with an over inflated ego.

this.

A better way of saying it is he slapped his home crowd in the face. His home field advantage. And he needs to man up. Maybe it's not just him. Maybe it's many more players. That's not what I was getting at. My point was that players have become panzies. And it really annoys me.