[closed]Get ready to yell - NOOOO!!!

JPS

What if they hired Lovie or some other defensive coach who had a relationship with Chan and wanted to bring him back as the OC. A. Would he do it?? and B. What would the fan reaction be?

I was just trying to think of the old OCs that are going to be out there and he's one of them. So are Malarkey and Turner. Stupid thought?

What if they hired Lovie or some other defensive coach who had a relationship with Chan and wanted to bring him back as the OC. A. Would he do it?? and B. What would the fan reaction be?

I was just trying to think of the old OCs that are going to be out there and he's one of them. So are Malarkey and Turner. Stupid thought?

First thought is the Jags would be foolish to get rid of Mularkey so quickly. He is one of the recent coaches that I wish the Bills would have kept a little bit longer. Wade Phillips was the other, but I know his time was up here.

I think Chan would come back but his Southern graces wouldn't let him. If he had history with us, as an OC or something before hand maybe it'd be different. I would not welcome him back because I think our offense went as far as we could with him.

Will not happen ... but I actually think Chan will make someone a very good OC.

Hey folks. I can't talk about Chip Kelly or Wis all day....or god forbid add to the RB thread. Looking for something new. If you have no thoughts or think it's impossible. If you think it's a stupid thread, don't respond and let it die.

Gailey is qualified as an OC and Lovie Smith is very well known to hire crappy OCs. So I got to thinking.....

Go on to whatever you were doing......

Hey folks. I can't talk about Chip Kelly or Wis all day....or god forbid add to the RB thread. Looking for something new. If you have no thoughts or think it's impossible. If you think it's a stupid thread, don't respond and let it die.

Gailey is qualified as an OC and Lovie Smith is very well known to hire crappy OCs. So I got to thinking.....

Go on to whatever you were doing......

Looking for "something new"---and you post about Gailey coming back to the Bills as OC??