Why not Wade?

Not gonna happen, although I wouldn't mind. If it were up to me I'd bring the whole band back. AJ Smith, and Polian can run the front office. Kelly for OC, Thurman can coach the RBs, Talley-the linebackers coach. Wade can run the defense and be head coach.

I can see Russ marketing that big time. Back to finish what they started! 2013 unfinished business!

Would you guys think Wade might be considered? Granted, he got canned because he wouldn't fire the special teams coach. I think that Music City Miracle did everybody in.

He knows defense, and he has done a good job as a head coach.

Takers?

Would you re-hire an employee that sued you?

Also Wade is the classic example of the cliche, excellent co-oridnator, poor head coach. His in-game management is as atrocious as they come (time management, timeouts, conservative decisions). Also he is not a leader among men. That's one intangible quality we need in our next head coach.

OK. Not Wade. I just threw it out because I think he's a great defensive coach. With the exception of the linebackers, we've got great talent over there on defense. We need somebody who's gonna get them playing like their hair's on fire.

I would love Wade as a DC

Yes he should be a candidate.

-Led the broncos to the playoffs one of the two years he was coach. The non-playoff year was an 8-8 season.

-Led the bills to the playoffs two of the three years he was coach. The non-playoff year was an 8-8 season.

-With Dallas he did better with similar talent than Bill Parcells. Made the playoffs two of the three season he was coach, including a 13-3 season.

-He was been one of the top 3 defensive coordinators with many teams.

Summary: Swallow your pride bills and give him a look.

Yes he should be a candidate.

-Led the broncos to the playoffs one of the two years he was coach. The non-playoff year was an 8-8 season.

-Led the bills to the playoffs two of the three years he was coach. The non-playoff year was an 8-8 season.

-With Dallas he did better with similar talent than Bill Parcells. Made the playoffs two of the three season he was coach, including a 13-3 season.

-He was been one of the top 3 defensive coordinators with many teams.

Summary: Swallow your pride bills and give him a look.

The Bills can swallow all the pride they want, Wade isn't going to answer the phone.