Kyle Williams has same foot injury as last year

5 Wide

I just think he's over rated by everyone SJBF. Media, coaches, players, and fans. Everyone.

He has been able to be the one good thing in a horrible defense a few years ago but now he's showing he's nothing special. Just my opinion. Another opinion of mine is that we should have traded him 2 years ago for a high draft pick when he actually had some worth. Just like Freddy. But we Didnt. We kept them both. And now they are just 2 more guys past thier primes and useless on this turned over team.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just think he's over rated by everyone SJBF. Media, coaches, players, and fans. Everyone.

He has been able to be the one good thing in a horrible defense a few years ago but now he's showing he's nothing special. Just my opinion. Another opinion of mine is that we should have traded him 2 years ago for a high draft pick when he actually had some worth. Just like Freddy. But we Didnt. We kept them both. And now they are just 2 more guys past thier primes and useless on this turned over team.

I thought he was a great player in 2010. Since then he's had the bone spurs but no other injuries I remember.

At 29 years old he's not terribly old for a DT.

I'd prefer to build around him. It looks like with Kyle, Dareus, and Carrington that the Bills should have a nice DT rotation.

I thought he was a great player in 2010. Since then he's had the bone spurs but no other injuries I remember.

At 29 years old he's not terribly old for a DT.

I'd prefer to build around him. It looks like with Kyle, Dareus, and Carrington that the Bills should have a nice DT rotation.

id agree with this. But then that's where we get to. Same as Freddy IMO. Last good year he had was 2010. Then he's become injury riddled. Freddy has has the last 3 years with injuries ending his season early.

I agree with the rotation but I'd also be more comfortable with someone like Carrington full time. He's young, has drive, has shown he's coming in strong and has upside. I just think we've seen the best of Kyles career and honestly, it hasn't been that great.

Only in the other foot this time

Mark Ludwiczak@MarkLud12

Lost in the shuffle of today's news, Kyle W. revealed he has the same injury he had last year but in his other foot. Surgery sounds likely.

That would explain his practice schedule, and his significant drop off in play as the year went on

should be all healed up to play NT next year.

Totally agree on both points.

I had no idea he sat out of practice for the final eleven weeks of the season. That explains a lot: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/category/rumor-mill/

Yes it does explain alot and cut the cleats up again just like the other heel last year.

Thats gotta suck.

Hope he gets the surgery asap and is ready in time for our playoff run next year

Kyle will be good again, mark my words he looked like the fastest lineman we have the first few weeks of the year. His burst is what makes him good and he will get it back, sucks he has this I felt he was injured again. This explains it. And Fred and him used properly are great assets for a good coach and team.

“It’s right in the back or the middle. You could call it foot, ankle you could call it all kinds of different things. It’s basically the same exact thing I had in the other foot.”

That clears it up...

Anyway, if it's the "same exact thing as the other foot", why isn't he having surgery now? If you know what it is and the only thing that treated it before was surgery, why say: “We’ll see, that’s a road we may have to go down.”

jets-articleLarge.jpg

this was the most despicable defensive line play I've ever seen. Mark Sanchez put K. Williams on his @$$. After all the funny stupid plays we've seen out of Sachez in the past 3 years and he does this to Williams is beyond comical.

“It’s right in the back or the middle. You could call it foot, ankle you could call it all kinds of different things. It’s basically the same exact thing I had in the other foot.”

That clears it up...

Anyway, if it's the "same exact thing as the other foot", why isn't he having surgery now? If you know what it is and the only thing that treated it before was surgery, why say: “We’ll see, that’s a road we may have to go down.”

this too. He's just not good anymore. Never was actually. Was always the "Big White Guy with a High Motor, Blue Collar and Lunchpail" and that's why he was always so loved and always so over rated.

this was the most despicable defensive line play I've ever seen. Mark Sanchez put K. Williams on his @$$. After all the funny stupid plays we've seen out of Sachez in the past 3 years and he does this to Williams is beyond comical.

this too. He's just not good anymore. Never was actually. Was always the "Big White Guy with a High Motor, Blue Collar and Lunchpail" and that's why he was always so loved and always so over rated.

No THIS is comical.http://youtu.be/rAp57G1hLn0