Lovie Smith for HC!

rcatty

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm.. What does this say about all the Bills talk that Lovies son is doing?

Also... Did you guys know that his son Mathew is also the Agent of his father Lovie? UMMM!

@NickBarnett: As far as coaching search I am a fan of all the candidates.. Def like Lovie Smith..

Alls I know is that this Lovie Smith character got to the Super Bowl with Rex Grossman as his QB. That is enough to make me optimistic about the hire should it happen.

Yeah they did. It was rainy and windy during the game. The Bears D played 7 yards off the Colt receivers and had front row seats while Manning picked them apart underneath all while a big room full of Bears fans here were screaming at the TV to get the damn CBs up on the receivers at the LOS because no way you're getting beat deep in that weather. Instead the Bears played not to lose and did. It was incredibly obvious yet the Bears stuck to their plan and never had a chance. Only special teams kept them in the game. You could swear that Jauron was dressed in a Lovie costume on the sideline

Lovie's a great guy but as the Bill next coach, NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by keepthefaith

Yeah they did. It was rainy and windy during the game. The Bears D played 7 yards off the Colt receivers and had front row seats while Manning picked them apart underneath all while a big room full of Bears fans here were screaming at the TV to get the damn CBs up on the receivers at the LOS because no way you're getting beat deep in that weather. Instead the Bears played not to lose and did. It was incredibly obvious yet the Bears stuck to their plan and never had a chance. Only special teams kept them in the game. You could swear that Jauron was dressed in a Lovie costume on the sideline

Lovie's a great guy but as the Bill next coach, NO THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grossman's Pick Six was no help that's for sure.

So you mean he can get us to the Super Bowl??!!!!??

I'm not saying I don't see some big faults with the guy, but using Peyton Manning picking apart a defense as an example...well...let's just say there's a lot of examples of that out there.

If you tweet, send Lovie Smith's son a tweet

@Matt_Smith_IMG

Appreciating all the love from #Bills fans. I was told that #Billsfans are the best in the NFL, let me hear it from you!

Thanks! I sent the following and then also let Russ know I sent it.

@Matt_Smith_IMG Welcome to BUF You're gonna Love it here and we're gonna Love you! Time to turn this franchise around!

Edited by beerme1

Late last night I got a strong hunch that if Kelly declines it wll be Lovie. I bet they decide by Monday. Trestman as OC?

PTR

Actually doing the WC offense with Spiller will be awesome, especially if they can get an accurate QB like Alex Smith. This may actually work especially if they can get Levitre and Byrd signed up. Then they can focus on the 2nd WR and the LB Corps in the draft. Lovie, Testman adn Marinelli Get Er Done

Lovie 3-3 in playoff games.

Can someone please remind me what a playoff game is again?

Playoff game? It's an old nfl myth about these big games that are played after the regular season. They don't really exist, but my dad says he saw one once. He also said he.saw bigfoot, so take it Fwiw....

Is it possible that all of this tweeting might be having an effect on lovie negotiations, especially the "power of social media" tweet?

91826c9129d9cfbce081a5c1df5291c6_normal.jpeg

How did the world work pre-twitter? I made a lot of new friends tonight. Time for bed, looking forward to watching some football tomorrow!

91826c9129d9cfbce081a5c1df5291c6_normal.jpeg

Never doubt the power of social media