Huge Ralph Wilson Statement linked posted on TWS by bbb

Reed83HOF

hopefully some sort of holiday that uses confetti and champagne comes up soon so you can dispose of them. id hate to have those sitting there reminding me of my the void left by this year...

This is a great idea.

I'm gonna look at the calendar and see what's coming up.

Got lots of things coming up, take your pick....

http://www.timeanddate.com/holidays/us/2013

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ralph is stepping down as President....

naming russ brandon president and giving TOTAL control to russ brandon......

ok, that's fine but what happens to Brandon when Ralph passes? The new owner gets to pick and choose who he keeps, maybe this is Brandons audition for when new owners buy the team. It's his big chance.

ok, that's fine but what happens to Brandon when Ralph passes? The new owner gets to pick and choose who he keeps, maybe this is Brandons audition for when new owners buy the team. It's his big chance.

It's Russ's big chance to broker a deal. All Ralph has said is that the team is not for sale.

Well, as anyone can obviously see, the team IS on the market whether or not Ralph can admit it. Mr. Wilson's clock is ticking.

Look for Russ to be making arrangements for a TRUE succession plan. That will be the real impact of this restructuring.

It's Russ's big chance to broker a deal. All Ralph has said is that the team is not for sale.

Well, as anyone can obviously see, the team IS on the market whether or not Ralph can admit it. Mr. Wilson's clock is ticking.

Look for Russ to be making arrangements for a TRUE succession plan. That will be the real impact of this restructuring.

Right, so Brandon will be looking to potential buyers that he can become buddies with if you know what I mean. Kinda like Larry Quinn did with T Golisano. Not that Brandon would act and do things the same way as Quinn did but he is most likely going to look out for himself first.