Rumor only!! Involves John Gruden

marauderswr80

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive heard from a friend John Gruden was/is at Tempo with Russ Brandon....

Take it for what its worth!

My sources are reliable! And very knowledgeable about Bills football....

I hope so, Gruden will do wonders for Landry Jones.

(are you never give up :ph34r: )

Thurman says 3 weeks we'd know! Gruden gives espn 2 weeks notice!

0:) 0:) 0:) 0:) 0:)

Ive heard from a friend John Gruden was/is at Tempo with Russ Brandon....

Take it for what its worth!

My sources are reliable! And very knowledgeable about Bills football....

Tempo is closed on Sundays. Can we put this rumor to rest?

If you are John Gruden, why in the world would you take the Buffalo job.?

Crickets....

Because Nixy is going to get him a real QB.

Tempo is closed on Sundays. Can we put this rumor to rest?

that makes it more likely as to keep it top secret.

You are correct about the rooney rule! Like i said rumor only!

Hey Curtis Modkins is on the staff.

Why isn't Gruden meeting with the general manager? Oh, right, because this is a made-up story.

when doing covert operations it is better to send in an intermediary agent to relay the message.

#1 - Money

#2 - You get a chance to pick your own QB, which is not a small deal

#3 - You have some decent players to work with with )Spiller, Johnson, the D-Line, the O-line when healthy) but there's enough immediate room to make your own mark and bring in your own guys.

#4 - Arrogance - all football coaches are arrogant, think they can fix everything, and honesty some like the challenge

Given that I think he's a long shot but with the new lease stability you never know. Who do we think he'd tab as his coordinators? Here's my guess.

OC - Marc Trestman

DC - Raheem Morris

ST - Bobby April after Philly cans him.

It's also possible Russ was asking him about his former QBs coach in Oakland, David Shaw.

That would be great too, don't know much about Morris as a DC but if he is a Tampa Two I don't think Gruden will go for it, as he only kept it bc he was in Tampa. Would love to see some one from Pete Carroll's Staff as it's real aggressive 43 with big corners that press and 34 blitzing concepts or what I call friggin awesome!

when doing covert operations it is better to send in an intermediary agent to relay the message.

So to keep this covert, we would send the CEO of the team thats just as well known as our GM? That's definitely real low key. Listen, I'd love this as much as anybody but take off the blinders.

The Rooney Rule itself is a sham, and it doesn't say you have to interview a minority candidate first. Just that one has to be interviewed.

should it be first?

it's about getting the best guy not hiring minorities.

Your up late BB.

I'm always up late, usually go to bed at 5:00 am but might be 6 or 7 tonight since I don't have to go to work. Just watched 3 movies and am watching the 9rs now even though I know they lost.

So to keep this covert, we would send the CEO of the team thats just as well known as our GM? That's definitely real low key. Listen, I'd love this as much as anybody but take off the blinders.

maybe Nix is getting the axe too, Blinders are all I got left, need some thing to be hopeful about even if it's for a few days.

Holy cheap. 3 movies. And 6-7am. Do you usually wok midnights or something like that?

What did u watch? I'm a movie junkie

I work from 3:30 - 2:00 but I just stay up late to stay on schedule, plus I lift weights when I get home.

Saw Brave, cute kid movie

Prometheus - weird if I knew what is was about I wouldn't have gotten it but the checkout girl said I could get 2 more movies for free so I grabbed it.

Lockout - sci fi thriller but would have been better played on earth, not a big scifi fan but as long as the story is good I'm down.

also got Battle Ship and Man on a ledge but those are for tomorrow (today) I love conspiracy and apocalypse movies.

Edited by Buffalo Barbarian

If you were into the Alien movies then Prometheus is better. Even though its not, it's directly related.

Wanted to see Lockout. And Battleship. Let me know how it is.

What do you do for a living?

Edited by mrags

If you were into the Alien movies then Prometheus is better. Even though its not, it's directly related.

Wanted to see Lockout. And Battleship. Let me know how it is.

What do you do for a living?

Machinist but I hate it, so boring.

If I had it to do over again I would have gone hard core into MMA and if that didn't work I would coach fighters, also strength coach, I figured out 20 yrs to late that I like teaching people and any kind of normal work bores me to death.

Machinist but I hate it, so boring.

If I had it to do over again I would have gone hard core into MMA and if that didn't work I would coach fighters, also strength coach, I figured out 20 yrs to late that I like teaching people and any kind of normal work bores me to death.

lol. Story of many people's lives brother. Took me a long time to figure out my calling. Would have changed it if I realized when I was younger. But oh we'll, I've got a good career now anyway.