Rumor only!! Involves John Gruden

marauderswr80

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Grudens doing a season ending expose on his quarterback segment of Fitz. There just working out details. The nite before Xmas eve.

As backwards, inept, and pathetic this franchise operates at times. Can anyone fathom a coach hiring, while Gailey and the boys are probably in the air returning, and having to play a game next week? A extremely rare event in any sport such a douchy move.

Something doesn't smell right but then again maybe Brandon is desperate already for his shiny 2013 toy to pimp out.

Edited by Best Player Available

If this is true, and I find it highly suspect given the timing of things, then the Bills better have a back-pocket style minority candidate available for a courtesy interview, or they're going to be docked draft picks or fined pretty good for not taking the Rooney Rule seriously.

Just a thought.

He's probably just using the Bills to drive up his market price

Just like Mario Williams, right? This argument is really stupid.

If you are John Gruden, why in the world would you take the Buffalo job.?

Crickets....

Because it's a head coaching job in the NFL, and generally NFL coaches get paid lots of money to do what they love.

Lol!! I love that part of christmas vacation!

Me, too. FWIW, I hope you're right but my first thought was similar to what 'thebandit27' posted...what about the 'Rooney Rule'? Any minority candidate interview would seem like a total sham if they really were hell bent on Gruden. We shall see, I guess. Happy holidays! :beer: