Rumor only!! Involves John Gruden

marauderswr80

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After we are done beating off over the idea of Gruden coaching the Bills, who are actually going to get?

PTR

Mary Wilsons Tennis coach because Ralph knows him and he hasn't been able to beat Mary in tennis for years and thats because of her tennis coach so by natural progression there is the answer,.

My cousin's gf's step dad said that his daughter's friend's brother-in-law saw Jon Gruden at Ted's getting a footlong with Jim Kelly and Tim Tebow and Bill Polian. It's just a rumor but BILLS ARE WINNING THE SUPERBOWL IN 2013!!!

But seriously, I don't think anybody good wants to coach or play in Buffalo on purpose. We need a total change of culture around here and I think our only chance is to get some kind of innovative college coach that nobody has heard of yet

After we are done beating off over the idea of Gruden coaching the Bills, who are actually going to get?

PTR

My gawd man your making way too much sense to me lately! Maybe,You're moving to the center on everything Bills? Maybe you're serious about running for a political gig? Something is happening. What next from you, Fitz is a poor Q-Back?

Gruden in Buffalo is probably as likely as Andy Ried, or Cowher ....or even Bill Walsh.......coming to Buffalo to save the day.

I've never been a fan of Gruden wanting to do everything in terms of coaching AND being gm, and whatever else.....the Bucs seemed to go down hill personnel-wise as time continued to pass following their SB win. (he was a better OC then anything)

Any word on say Steve Spagnuolo or maybe Jim Hasselett ....depending on choice of OC's, one of those MIGHT be a decent /more possible HC option ....maybe??

Edited by Yonder_d7

My gawd man your making way too much sense to me lately! Maybe,You're moving to the center on everything Bills? Maybe you're serious about running for a political gig? Something is happening. What next from you, Fitz is a poor Q-Back?

At TBD there is no middle. You either want Fitz with a stake through his heart or you want to have his baby. Any discussion that lands in between those extremes cannot be processed.

PTR

At TBD there is no middle. You either want Fitz with a stake through his heart or you want to have his baby. Any discussion that lands in between those extremes cannot be processed.

PTR

I like Fitzpatrick but, you know, he's got a Frank Reich type skill-set w/ probably a Jim Kelly type contract.

....does that at least fit in between those extremes ??

Yes. During the preseason game against the steelers I posted that I questioned if fitz was the guy when he was 6-15 at one point. Pretty sure you wanted to have his baby.

PTR

Edited by bg17

PTR

i personally think he's in the middle.