Shooting Mammals in a Barrel: 12/23/2012, BILLS @ Fish GAME THREAD

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Eh, screw it. PTR is so far up Fitzpatrick's ass it'll do no good.

I like Fitz. He's a gamer. But he's got average skills at best, and is coached by a bad playcaller and has no talented WRs to throw to, and a sketchy line after 3 seconds.

We need a better QB, we need a better line, we need a better set of WRs, we even need a more well rounded RB to help in pass protection (I assume FJ is essentially retired). And that's not even getting to our defense, who is even worse.

I'm up your ass Dork, lol.

Wow all these false starts just show how bad our coaching really is. Same mistakes over and over again. I also don't blame the refs for the stevie fumble n the endzone not call a TD. He's been dropping the ball all day and from the ref's angle he can't see how the ball was being handle by his hands and only saw him lose the ball, if IO was the ref I call it a fumble with how stevie has the dropsies today. Now why the !@#$ wasn't it challenged?

Edited by TheOldBill12

Said this before, but these refs have phoned in this irrelevant game. or at least want to give the fins-- the team that still has a playoff chance-- all the calls.

Like all games the Bills lose, right?

You "the refs hate the Bills" people really need to realize how petty you sound and how wrong you are.

Quite frankly you all are an embarrassment to Bills fans.

Jeez "can't we all just get along"

The Bills suck, the season is lost, and we all know it. The board is a place to vent our frustrations (whether critically, sarcastically, or just yelling) since we can't do much else about it. There's no point in bashing other posters, it's not their fault. If you don't like a post, move on.

Lmao..I love how the playcalling and Fitz are being called out by dorkington. Not a fumble by SJ in the redzone, not a dropped TD by SJ, not 2 dropped passes by SJ, not 4 false starts. Nope, its Chan and Fitz. Lmfao

SJ is among the WRs I think we need to upgrade. He's playing at the level of a third string/slot WR, and not even a dependable one.

I'm up your ass Dork, lol.

I didn't consent to that.

Jeez "can't we all just get along"

The Bills suck, the season is lost, and we all know it. The board is a place to vent our frustrations (whether critically, sarcastically, or just yelling) since we can't do much else about it. There's no point in bashing other posters, it's not their fault. If you don't like a post, move on.

Thank you Jesus congrats on your impending birth

dropped TD and fumble in redzone are at least 10 points lost by SJ, withh a possibility of 14 points lost by SJ. but it's Chan and Fitz.

And yet, in any sane world, the TD would have been a catch. But the NFL has has 147 rules about what a catch is instead of just simplifying that shhhhh....stuff